12

A new admitted patient to the EDU, everyone wondered who he'd be bunked with or would he have the pleasure of being by himself.

His name was Tyler, he was bulimic. All the compulsive eaters were in a different ward, the girls and boys separated with both. Tyler used to belong there until he lost loads of weight, the unhealthy way of course.

Chris always found a way, he always hooked up with one of the girls in the separated ward. Doc would always find out about it but she never knew how he did it. Phil had the pleasure of being the first. Chris laughed, leaning back against his pillow. Then Phil saw those knuckle scars. He immediately looked away so as not to offend Chris and laughed right along with him.

"Everyone?" Phil snorted. "That's a bluff isn't it?" Chris eyed Phil goofily, he sat up and leaned in toward him. "Almost everyone," he grinned.

Phil smacked his shoulder, "props." He wondered who he had left to shag. Then a knock came on the door, lightly. Shyly almost. The door opened, behind Tyler stood the bulky nurse. He frowned, his always permanent frown, and stepped forward. "Your new roommate." Then he gave Tyler a slight push.

Chris tensed, Phil guessed he didn't like new people. But Phil thought Tyler seemed nice enough, he was bubbly looking and his minty hair was pretty cool.

"Nice hair," Phil smiled. Tyler seemed to relax at his words and grinned, almost shyly. Chris rolled his eyes, turning to the wall with the covers pulled up to his neck. He ignored Tyler the whole night through.