17

Chris was the first person to admit at group therapy that he liked someone who was not of the opposite sex. He shrugged it off with a laugh and sat back down with a thud.

He then looked at Phil and grinned. Phil raised an eyebrow questioningly and decided the talk for later on. Dan was furious. And that was an understatement.

"What makes you think any of us care?" Dan stood with gritted teeth and clenched fists. Joe and Caspar, for once, were quiet and not humorous. The doctor let it all play out. A sort of silence swept over the boys' as they awaited Chris' response.

"I didn't ask for you to care, the choice was yours when you stood up," he smirked mockingly. "I mean, it's not my problem or fault that I was bunked with your little man crush."

Everyone snapped their heads to Dan, he was pink in the cheeks. Flushed with anger, embarrassment, and hate. Phil sympathetically glanced to Dan, pity in his crystal like eyes. Dan ignored it, tears forming. Pj stood then, anger flushing him too.

"It's not right, what you say sometimes. Why do you think you have the right to hurt people?" This was directed at Chris, a frown accompanying the words of Pj. He placed a hand on Dan's shoulder and lead him to his room.

Chris sat stunned, a furrow to his brows. The doctor repressed a smile. Phil frowned. Connor and Troye fidgeted with their thumbs, Joe and Caspar had hands to their cheeks completely amused, and Tyler ran a hand through his hair.

"I think that concludes GT. Chris? In my office, now if you would, please," she demanded so sweetly, so sugary, Chris knew what whatever happened next wasn't going to be pretty.