29

Something was wrong and Caspar couldn't tell what it was. Joe was perfectly fine yesterday throwing his stench filled urine at his face but today he seemed off.

His eyes seemed different, he was noticeably quieter, and he walked slowly with something visibly on his mind.

Caspar's pranks received no reactions, at Dinner Joe refused to eat or take ensure after. The doctor was okay with that and Caspar couldn't seem to know why! He was starving himself!

He marched into the doctors office with a cup of urine in his back pocket, I learn from the best.

After spewing his feelings at her she crosses her legs and smiles that sugary smile.

"Why are you here?" she asks. Lips tight in a fish kinda way. Caspar was so angry. "What? I just told you!"

"No," she replied, "why are you here? At the EDU?" Caspar looks taken aback, answering just as proudly as anybody would. "I'm a recovering bulimic, and I'm not sick. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Okay," she replies, "why is Joe here? Do you know?" Caspar frowns, "he's here because he's a recovering anorexic."

"Wrong," the doctor corrects, "he's not recovering, he's starving himself, refuses any medication, food supplements, and even one on one talks," she concludes with a harsh, "you can't help him, so stay out of it."

"What's your name?" asks Caspar, with a slight threat to his tone. "Ms.Biché," she replies cooly. He rolls his eyes. "More like Ms.Bitchy," he clicks his tongue, "if you won't help Joe, I will."

And then she has the audacity to laugh, a hearty, loud laugh rumbling up from her throat.

"Good luck with that."

And so he throws the piss in her face and marches out with a grin.