33

but I really wanna write a South Park Fanfiction, idk if y'all would be into it but hot damn I wanna

so I'm gonna

you thought this was an update?

well

you're entirely correct :)

Connor's head hurt something awful, a pound somewhere in his temples. While still in bed he groaned at the voice of the squeaky nurse, "group therapy!"

Tyler was already up and about, in the bathroom currently brushing his teeth. Connor felt so horrible, he felt like a terrible person and that Tyler didn't really deserved the cold shoulder.

Tyler was sweet, kind, gentle even and he hasn't deserved Connor's harsh treatment. The rose and bear sat atop Connor's desk, it smiled softly at him almost as a reassurance.

And as Connor was getting up Tyler was walking out. The minty haired boy refused to look Connor in the eyes and ignored all signs of him.

"Tyler," Connor exhaled a sigh, "I'm an asshole." Tyler stopped, back turned and laughed. "Ya think?"

Connor smiled, nodding his head, "I deserved that." Tyler turned to face Connor, "and a shit ton more, but I'm not that kind of person," he says.

Connor lazily smiles, holding out his hand for a shake. "I'm genuinely sorry," he says. And Tyler takes his hand, "you're not so bad."

Later on Tyler confesses that he does indeed like Troye and with a curt, "I know he isn't a prize or anything," he finished with, "But may the best man win."

"Fair enough," Connor replies with a small chuckle.