24

I'm not even going to lie to y'all, I got no idea where this is going, all I know is it's heading downhill

*chapter edited :)

Dan was sitting alone, criss crossed with a heavy book in hand on his bed. He refused to attend group therapy for the past two days and had enough laxatives to lick for a month. Oddly enough, Troye refused to attend as well. He sat on the floor with a cold sweat from the excessive amount of sit ups he forced himself to do.

Then, at midnight, both ashamed and saddened would turn away from the other, hunched over, running their tongue along the words that meant nothing. This time a sour lemon instead of chocolate.

Each alway reassured themselves with lies, "only a few more pounds."

The doctor let it all play out, chaos striking almost everyone. Most of the boys were stressed and some even sicker than before.

The doctor couldn't help but notice though, there was one patient who was completely at peace. One who didn't fret, one who was never bothered, who was always quiet and enjoyed the silence he created.

He was somewhat like a doll, one who sat there with glossy eyes and stiff as a board. He had porcelain skin and feathered hair and he never seemed to smile. Always displayed in the shelf which was his room, and the laugh lines slowly dissipating from his face.

His name was Phil, and he was far too content, is what the doctor decided.