16

Joe was an odd person, Troye noted. He was the fresh meat to the ward and unusually humorous. He could've been best friends with Chris but Chris seemed preoccupied with Pj.

Troye hummed in curiosity. Within the next day Troye found his underwear hanging from ceiling lamp and who other than Joe to do it.

Of course nobody understood Joe's humor, excluding Chris who was going soft, and he received multiple negative responses.

As if that stopped him, he continued his rough pranks and laughed. He even bleached a couple of the boys' shirts. Might I add the bleach stains were in the shape of a penis. Where did he even get a bleach pen? And he seemed in love with pegs as he added them on every patient there.

And the next day another boy was admitted. His name was Caspar and he did look ghostly, it suited him. Once Joe pranked him he woke up the next day to find all of his clothes, including his underwear, smelling of rotten milk.

Caspar smirked, and the ward applauded him for stopping Joe, but oh how that was short lived. The boys' discovered Caspar was just as bad because he started doing the same type of pranks on them.

When Dan was reading at group therapy he turned the page and a condom fell out. The boy blushed, an irritated rise of his brow.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"