26

Phil was bunked with a girl named Zoë. She was a recovering bulimic as she liked to put it, she was usually quiet and very positive about things. Such as the current situation.

But he couldn't be as happy as she, he hated this agreement. His mom sold him out, the doctor practically embarrassed him, and the first group therapy at the girls ward was in two minutes.

Zoë dressed in the bathroom, a red floral dress and a white hibiscus in her long caramel hair. Phil threw on some jeans and a Pokémon shirt. She instantly shook her head, grabbing random shirts of his and tossing them.

He ended up with a black button up, a baby blue vest, and black jeans. Not his style at all but he had to admit she cleaned him up good.

At group therapy the girls' had a female doctor who had fire red hair and a genuine grin. "Philip is it?"

He practically cringed before correcting her, "Phil, thank you." The girls stood, Zoë dragging him upward, and began introducing themselves.

"I'm Louise, recovered compulsive eater and recovering bulimic," she smiled before sitting. He studies her a little harder, hair so blonde and lips plump with gloss.

"I'm Miranda, recovering anorexic," a girl with bright red lipstick and a cat shirt says. She reminds Phil of Chris, she sits with a thud picking at her nails.

"Hi, I'm Mamrie, recovering anorexic," another says, blonde hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail and pink blush littering her cheeks. She sits.

"I'm Catherine, call me Cat," one girl says, winged eyeliner and a huge smile on her face. "Recovering purger," she says proudly. She sits, eyeing Phil with a giggle. She reminded him of Pj.

Zoë smiles at him, "I'm Zoë, I'm a recovering bulimic." She sits and the only one standing now is Phil, he's uncomfortable with all the positivity overflowing the room, excluding Miranda.

"Phil, anorexia," he says just like he did the first day in the EDU. The doctor frowns and before he sits she asks, "can we retry that?"

Zoë nudged him, mouthing the word recovering. So he stands once more, shifting from side to side.

"I'm Phil, a recovering anorexic."