38

Is this a troll?

is it?

is this actually an update? *wiggles brows*

I mean...

I update loads already right

sigh

no I'm kidding here you go my lovelies

She pulled her diet pills from the purse, the boys and singular girl panicking. They ran to the street, hiding behind parked cars. They silently prayed.

After she was gone they all marched to the bus stop, change clanging softly in their deep pockets.

Turns out Caspar was rich, parents somewhere in Paris while he suffered in the EDU. He had told them after the hour bus ride they'd have to walk almost an hour.

The bus' headlights shown as it pulled to the side of the pavement. The all placed their token inside and the driver asked no questions.

There were two people on the bus, one with a hood over his shaggy hair and the other an elderly woman with a book in hand.

They didn't question either. It was none of their concern.

Neither took the opportunity of sleeping in the stench filled bus, the anxiety was too overwhelming. Pj was the only one dozed off, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. Each of the boys had dark circles, red cheeks and shaking hands.

Especially when the hooded stranger walked up to them and sat across from Pj. After taking off his hood they all sighed in relief.

It was the same nasty haired boy with puffy eyes and a thin frame.

It was none other than Chris.