30

WOULD ANYONE WNANA READ A SPIDEYPOOL FIC OR STONY IFF I MADW ONE???

HOW ABOUT A SOUTH PARK ONE? LIKE CREEK? STYLE? ETC??!!!!

When Caspar returns to the room Joe isn't there. It brings a frown to his lips before the bulky nurse comes in with a tray. "Medication time," he huffs. Caspar can hear how peeved he is at his job, life, who knows what.

"It's not that bad," Caspar says which catches the nurse's attention, "it'll definitely get better. You just need to leave this shit place." The nurse grins and it's just barely there but it still counts.

Caspar pops his three pills and thanks the overly large man. "Get yourself outta here first, son," the nurse says with a ghost of a smile, patting Caspar's back.

An hour past and Joe still isn't here. Caspar couldn't concentrate, he suddenly felt so sick and everything was blurry.

He thought a shower might help and surely enough it helped his headache. Everything else not so much.

When he exits his shower Joe is there, on the floor by his bed, balling his eyes out. Puffy red eyes stare at him in horror.

Joe stands almost instantly, wiping his tears and fumbling with words that seem to be a part of a joke.

Caspar ignores that, walking over and pulling him against his chest. Easing him into his arms as Joe relaxes into Caspar.

"Next time, I'll kill you if you throw piss at my face. Got it?"

Joe quietly chuckles, a grin to his lips and nods with the accompanying words, "deal."