2

Phil couldn't stand this place and he'd only been there a few hours at best.

He needed to be below one hundred pounds, and soon. But it was impossible with the bulky nurses and witch doctor adding even more calories to his diet.

Before he was sent to the EDU he'd eat only a tiny portion of oatmeal, with no milk, for breakfast. Soup for dinner. He tried his best to not give in to any solid foods besides saltine crackers and a quarter of a grapefruit.

The doctor had other plans, after weighing Phil, a mere one hundred and three, she increased his caloric diet with a frown. He was so close! So close to being under one hundred, but she started adding ensure plus into it along with the variety of foods.

He felt so disgusting, so repulsive, so fat.

Then he'd seen the prettiest person he'd ever lay eyes on. The boy had mossy brown hair and swampy dark eyes with long lashes; he was so perfect.

Not an inch of fat was on him.

Phil wished he could be that pretty, only dreamed that he could be that skinny, that beautiful. As he lay in his room getting situated he thought of the dark angel. Skin so soft looking, lips so smooth looking, hands so warm looking.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a short boy with the same mossy hair. Only the angel's looked feathery, his reminiscent to that of a birds nest. He'd had bags under his eyes and a frown permanently etched onto his lips.

"If you snore I'll shove soap down your throat," his voice firm. A warning. Intimidating Phil would get him nowhere. Phil crossed his legs, "likewise."

Chris turned, slowly, surprised by his response. Usually everyone was scared of him, everyone was terrified of him. He quickly recovered from shock and gave a smirk. "We'll get along just fine," he hummed in approval.

Chris seemed nice enough, he was lanky looking and was skinny enough. He'd wear sweats and a tank top accompanied with three rubber bands on his wrist. Phil wasn't going to ask about those, it was none of his business.

A knock on the door lifted the silence, the walls turned their attention to the groaning wood and Chris groaned in response, "No."

Then the bulky nurse stepped in with a silver tray, it smiled in apology at Chris. "You skipped breakfast again, here's to make up." He seemingly rolled his eyes at the bulky nurse and walked slowly over. He hesitated, grabbing the ensure with sunken eyes and Phil swore he could see unshed tears of anger within them.