27

“You’re in heat,” he whispered, and Sehun’s eyes cracked open a centimeter before he whimpered and bit his lip again, licking the small trail of blood off. He looked so needy yet so ashamed; Luhan pitied him momentarily. “This is why you’ve been avoiding me?”

Sehun made a pained noise, turning his gaze away, his knees curling up to his chest in shame. Luhan stumbled backwards and gripped at the door as another wave of Sehun’s pheromones punched him in the nose. He felt lava pooling into his groin and he coughed, trying to keep a hold of his senses as everything became hazy around him, his vision focusing on nothing but the writhing body on display before him.

Still, even if his mind was trying its best to resist, his body could not deny the sight before him. The beast inside him growled in excitement, desire pooling in his stomach – and a region much farther south – at the mere sight of Sehun. He marched over to the bed and crouched over his omega, eyes raking over his body and taking in the exquisite sight, the last strings of his sanity bending to his need to mount and claim and take.

Sehun stared up at him and panted, fisting his hands into the sheets, as if he was fighting his own desire to pull Luhan closer. “Lu, no…not…this isn’t h-how I imagined…”

Luhan ignored him, rationality snapping string by string. “I’m not going to leave you here to suffer.”

Sehun’s eyes widened slightly before he flinched, moaning lowly through his pain and biting his lip again. “N-no, Luhan, please…not the f-first time! I-it has to be...special…”

Luhan already disregarded Sehun’s plea – not that he knew what Sehun was even pleading for, since it sounded like he both wanted Luhan to leave and have his way with him at the same time – and leaned down to lick tenderly at Sehun’s sweaty skin, earning a pained, heated whimper. “P-please, Luhan, le-leave now…”

Luhan ignored him again, leaning into Sehun’s neck and inhaling his marvelous, extra-potent scent. He almost lost himself right in that moment, but thankfully controlled his actions, digging his claws into the mattress until he was tearing into the cushion. His tail swished excitedly as he nuzzled into the crook of his omega’s neck, lips brushing on his mark. Sehun’s protests died into a soft moan and his body went limp. Pleased with the submissive behavior, Luhan sat himself between his omega’s legs and greedily sucked on his neck, tasting Sehun’s flesh and feeling his eyes roll back into his head.

Sehun weakly tried pushing him away again, his eyes going wide, breath still coming in short, quick pants. “L-Lu, I don’t want t-the f-first time h-happening because of…of heat...,” he protested, finally making sense in Luhan’s hazy, lust driven mind.

“I don’t care,” he growled in retaliation. Sehun moaned again, squirming beneath Luhan’s tight hold.

“You’re n-not r…romantic at a-all,” he hissed. Luhan shrugged his shoulders, moving back towards Sehun’s Bonding mark and giving it a light kiss.

“I can be romantic later. Right now, I’ll take your pain away, baby,” he whispered huskily, and Sehun shivered, his hands coming up to curl into fists around Luhan’s shirt, gently tugging him down despite his vocal protests. “No more holding back or hiding from me. But if you really don't want this, tell me now, I'll leave.”

Sehun whined in protest again, but it wasn’t going to work and he knew it as Luhan bit into the flesh of Sehun’s neck, gaining him a low moan and complete control over his now limp omega. Luhan raked his eyes over the delicacy and couldn’t help but lick his lips. He was going to have a marvelous feast.

“Help me, then,” Sehun submitted, staring up at him through half-lidded eyes, going still. He coiled his arms around Luhan’s neck, twisting his fingers into his hair. “Make…make it…go away.”