29

Luhan woke up to Sehun straddling his hips, bouncing up and down on his cock.

What a wake-up call. "S-Sehun? Oh my god, what are you doing?"

Sehun made a shushing noise, sliding up and down in a careful, calculated manner, his hands pressed against Luhan's chest to get leverage. He made loud, exaggerated exhales as he moved, a sheen of sweat already coating his forehead as he pleasured himself on his Alpha's morning wood. He opened his eyes, his eyelashes fluttering in a way that Luhan swore should have been illegal, and he smiled pleasantly. "Lay Hyung's coming back in ten minutes with my food. Let's make this quick."

Any protests Luhan had were replaced by a moan as he settled his hands on Sehun's hips, deciding he should just enjoy his rude awakening. He took Sehun up on his challenge to get him off in under ten minutes and thrust upwards, taking pleasure in the little yelp that spilled from Sehun's lips. He looked embarrassed as he clamped a hand over his mouth, but he giggled soon after and began to grind himself up and down with purpose.

Luhan bit his lip as his knot swelled and grew painful with pressure, and he gave his Mate a pleading look. Sehun frowned at him, obviously feeling the protrusion smacking his ass. "It hurt last time."

Luhan took those words as reason enough to stop his movements, letting his body still as Sehun continued to rock above him. Sehun protested, releasing a feral growl. "It hurt, doesn't mean I don't want it in me."

Luhan just blinked at him. "Are you a masochist?"

"No, dumbass, it hurt when you put it in but it felt great after. Besides, I don't think I can get off with just your dick, put the damn knot in!" he demanded, barring his teeth. Luhan pouted but picked up his thrusts again, allowing his knot to gradually slip in with every pump of his hips.

"Bossy," he grumbled, but the word was thankfully drowned out by Sehun's cries. He tried to ignore the pain in his voice as he eased his knot into his Mate's tight heat, sighing in relief when he was safely planted inside of him. Sehun whimpered, slumping over onto his chest as he released between them.

"Perfect," he mumbled, smiling dazedly and looking forward to kiss Luhan's lips. A satisfied, rumbly noise came from Luhan's chest as he gently rut against Sehun, feeling the ease of his own release gently spurting into him.

"Good morning to you too," he said after a long moment of silence. Sehun just grinned at him, a little twinkle in his eye.

"Lay came and woke me up and made me take some more vitamins before leaving. I was going to wait for you to wake up too, but then I couldn't help myself, you were obviously having some kind of wet dream and your pheromones were delicious," he explained simply. Luhan cheeks flared, and Sehun took that as reason enough to continue. "I just decided to wake you up and satisfy myself at the same time, killed two birds with one stone."

"You're obviously chipper when in heat," Luhan noted. Sehun just smiled cheekily and pulled on the blankets until they were covering both of them, hiding their naked bodies that still remained connected.

"I'm just horny. And I have an Alpha, might as well put him to good use."

Luhan scoffed, poking Sehun's nose. "So I'm just a sex toy to you now?"

Sehun quickly shook his head and kissed him again, snuggling up against him and relaxing atop his chest. "No. I love you."

Hearing the words for a second time still had the same, heart-stopping effect on Luhan. He grinned and wrapped both of his arms around Sehun's waist, squeezing him as tight as he could. "I love you too. More than you know."

Sehun hummed, closing his eyes just as Lay opened the door and stepped into their room, holding a tray of food in one hand and a brown paper bag in the other. He sniffed the air once and made a face before walking towards the bed, ignoring Luhan's awkward grin.