30

“How long is your Heat going to last?”

Luhan was exhausted. Had he ever known Sehun had the stamina of a jackrabbit during sex, he never would have mounted him in the first place – but it was much too late to take it all back. Now he was trapped in round after round after round of marathon sex, and even though Luhan was spent and done, Sehun was ready and willing for more. It had been four days, too! He couldn’t keep up with the younger’s neediness anymore; maybe he really was just an old man.

Though panting, Sehun gave him a brilliant smile and slid off of his knot, landing with a thud beside him. “Should be the last day, I think. I’m not feeling as horny anymore.”

“Thank god,” Luhan grumbled, pulling the sheets up to cover both of them. Sehun tucked himself into his side and purred contently, grinning.

“What’s wrong? Can’t keep up?” he teased. Luhan rolled his eyes at his cheeky Mate and pinched his butt, earning a little squeak.

“My dick is sore with how many times we’ve gone at it,” he whined. Sehun’s grin just grew in size and he laughed.

“You’re so old,” he sang. Luhan nipped at his nose.

“You love me anyway,” he retaliated. Sehun sneered at him and stole a quick kiss before scrambling off of the bed, grabbing a pair of sweatpants from the ground and tugging them on. He turned back to Luhan and pounced on him, pinning his Alpha onto the bed with a grin. Luhan didn’t fight him off, just raised an eyebrow at his energetic behavior. Sehun seemed to understand the unasked question and he leaned forward, tightening his grip around Luhan’s wrists despite knowing that the Alpha could break free at any second with ease.

“I’m not really sure if I want sex or food right now,” he said matter-of-factly. “So you should go get something to eat, so I can have both at the same time.”

Luhan rolled his eyes at the demand. This wasn’t the first time Sehun had asked for some sort of food-sex combo, and he was certain it wasn’t going to be the last. He just twisted his arms free and flipped Sehun onto his back, growling playfully and kissing his Mark. Sehun whined in response, instantly relaxing underneath him. When Luhan pulled away, the Omega was practically purring in need.

He smirked and crawled off the bed, pulling Sehun’s sweatpants off and tugging them over his own legs instead. Sehun sat up and pouted, kicking his feet in protest. “Now I want sex! Get back in this bed, old man!”

“Uh-uh, you wanted sex with a meal. I live to please his majesty,” Luhan teased, picking up his old sweatshirt from the ground and pushing his arms through the sleeves. He looked down at Sehun’s unamused face and wriggled his eyebrows, taunting him. Sehun’s pout deepened.

He grabbed the hood of Luhan’s sweatshirt before he could throw it over his head and tugged him down. Luhan stumbled back onto the bed but managed to catch himself before he crushed Sehun underneath him. The Omega maintained his frustrated pout as he clawed at the piece of fabric, quite literally ripping it to shreds in his haste to remove it.

Luhan frowned at the grey fabric chunks that floated to the ground. He gave a small glare to Sehun below him, but the Omega was already busying himself by mapping out his Alpha’s torso, silently reveling over the muscle under his fingertips. Luhan blushed but leaned down to nuzzle into Sehun’s neck, tentatively licking at his Mark.

“Don’t leave,” Sehun whispered. “Take me.”

Shit, Luhan thought with a groan. He stopped his childish kisses and took the skin of Sehun’s Mark between his teeth, biting down hard to stake his claim on the boy once again. Sehun whimpered and dug his claws into Luhan’s back in response, squirming uncomfortably. Luhan could smell the remnants of the boy’s heat wafting in the air and he growled in frustration. The wolf inside just wanted tomount but Luhan wanted to treat Sehun with care. The two different sides of himself were at war and he could not decide what he truly wanted to do.