Chapter 6: Part 2

Allie

My eyes open to a white wall ... no a ceiling. I can see large lights built into it.

Pain. A lot of pain. I can barely move my neck because it's so stiff. My face hurts, my arms hurt, my back, but the real pain is coming from all around my head. I feel something stuck to my forehead.  I want to move, but I feel so trapped in my pain.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

There's cold rubber surrounding my arms. I hear beeping just inches away from me. I move my eyes from left to right and back again trying to figure out where I am. I don't know where I am.

I can hear footsteps and talking other than this annoying and constant beeping noise. I push out a loud and painful groan.

"Ms. Samson? You're awake?" I heard from someone.

I don't recognize the voice and I don't recognize this place. By natural instinct  I would've shot my head to the voice, but I can't. It hurts too much to even breathe. I groan some more in response since I can't do anything else.

From the corner of my eye I see someone approaching me. I hear their shoes dragging across the ground. The person peers over me and I stare at them taking in their features.

Short blonde hair. Nice lightly tanned skin for an older man. Brown almond shaped eyes. Clean cut face. Black tie. White lab coat. Blue shirt with buttons ... Who is this guy?

"Don't worry Ms. Samson, you're going to be alright. I'm going to call your spouse right away and get you some water," He said. "Oh and try not to move so much. As you may have already noticed, your body is currently undergoing tremendous stress."

I stare at him harder.

"I'm Doctor Stamos. I'm the one taking care of you. Now please excuse me, I have to get a hold of your spouse and get you some food and water." He said.

I'm still processing his words. They don't make sense. He pushes off and away from me. I don't see him leave, but I hear his shoes tapping against the floor.

My spouse? He's also my doctor? How did I end up in a hospital? Someone's going to have to explain to me what's going on. He did mention food and water and I am starving and thirsty.

I'm not sure if I should be panicking. I can't remember anything. I don't remember getting into anything that could've forced me to end up here. What could have possibly happened that I'm in so much goddamn pain - to the point where I can't move. I may as well be dead.

A few minutes have probably passed. It feels like a fucking life time since the Stamos dude said he was going to get me some food and water. In my few minutes of being able to think, I really can't remember anything.

No recollection of life before ... this.

My name is Allie Samson. I'm twenty-one years old and right now I can't move without feeling like I'm going to lose a limb, but those are the only things I know.

"Alright Ms. Samson, I notified North and she's on her way. In the meantime I'm going to be helping you eat." I heard Stamos say.

Before I know it, he's at the side of my bed. I hear a switch and mechanical whirring followed by my bed moving upward slowly. I groan slightly and try to remain still as possible as this bed sits me upright. I'm now staring at a pale blue wall. There's a large recliner like chair centimeters away from me to my right.