Chapter 36

Allie

"You get it out!" Jay screamed in my face.

I stare into his eyes. They look nothing like my own. Then again, I don't really look him. It's my Mom that I resemble. I'm fuming with anger at the moment, trying my best not to launch my fist into his mildly scrawny face.

His hairline is receding. He looks like he's been screwing around with more than just alcohol. I'm just around two inches shorter than him. He's still skinny and elongated.

I feel North pull on my shoulder, "Babe, come on. Please. It's not worth it. Remember what I said."

"I'll call the fucking cops!" He continued.

I retaliated, "Then do it!"

"There's no need for that!" North yelled. "We're leaving!"

I pull my shoulder away from North and ball my fist. I'm not young anymore. I will lay him out with a single throw. He won't abuse me, not anymore.

"You gonna hit me pussy!? Do it then! Hit me!" He egged on.

North gets in between us, creating slight distance, "No! Allie let's go!"

I take a deep breath and try to let go of the anger that's currently cooking up a storm inside of me. I wouldn't want North to get caught with a right hook or something. She grabs my arms and begins to push me back. I step back, making the old wooden floor below me creak. Jay's eyes stay on me.

I smirk purposely to piss him off, "You're not worth it Jay Samson. Drown in your fucking alcohol you low life."

He scoffed, "I bet you feel so big and bad with your faggot girlfriend protecting you."

I bite down on my lip and shake my head. Of course he brings up the fact that I'm gay. That's the only thing that really pisses him off. That's the only thing that makes his skin crawl. And I love it.

"It's funny because I probably eat pussy better than you." I said.

"Jesus Christ. Let's go." North said unlocking the front door.

His face looks like its on fire and he truly looks disgusted, "You think that shit is cute? You're both going to hell! To hell with the both of you!"

I feel the cold air behind me. I give him a menacing smile and turn away. North gets behind me, I guess to make sure that I actually step out of the house. Trust me, I don't plan on staying here any longer.

I heard him shiver, at least that's what it sounded like, "You were a fucking mistake!"

I stop moving as his words register in my head. North actually stops too and I turn slightly as eyes slowly drag back to him.

His white face grows with color, "I told your mother a million times to abort you, but she didn't listen. She insisted that we keep you. That everything would be all fucking right. Boy was she wrong. You drained me dry kid. You drained me of everything!"

I almost flinch at his words. North grabs my hand and squeezes it, "Don't listen to him. You are amazing in every single way and I wouldn't trade you for the world."

He kept going, "I never loved you, you disgrace. Just look at you. You have these big fuckin' holes in your ears like a moron. Your tattoos cover most of your neck and the entirety of your hands. Probably your entire body. Who raised you to be like this? Because I damn sure didn't. You're lucky your mother isn't here cause she would be disgusted!"

I feel a burning in my face, cheeks and my chest. I hate him. I really do. Even though I doubt my Mom hates me at all, but why is she still with him?