Four

Watching TV is my strength. And sofa and bed are my weaknesses. I'm proud to be lazy.

"Hey you didn't tell me you have a guitar." My attention was taken by Ten.
Yes, he's in my house. After that incident at the school awhile ago we decided to literally skipped classes. And my conscience are trying to make me feel bad with all of this.

Who would have thought that it's his first day. Oh my gawd I shouldn't have frightened this cutie in the first place.

And we're currently in my room. Watching netflix and just CHILLIN.

Don't get the wrong idea

I'll shave your hair

Gorge out your eyes

And cut off your arm

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE KIDDING

ILY (i love yoongi)

"Obviously. I have. You can see it do you." Wow look at my sarcasm it's overflowing with love from my heart.

Lol no I don't have a heart. Duck you :|

"Can I borrow it for awhile?"
"Yeah sure. You can even hit it on your head. I'm going to the kitchen for a while." I stood up and walk towards the door. But I stopped. "Don't do anything stupid or I'll kick you back to Thailand."

After I said those NICE words I walk my way in the kitchen. Omg when will I ever stop eating.

I'LL NEVER STOP EATING BITCH

As I was heading to my room I heard the guitar being tortured by those clumsy hands. Why did he even bother to play it when he cant EVEN play?!

OH MY GAWD

MY POOR BABY

IS GETTING MURDERED

I hurriedly ran to my room and retrieve my precious treasure.

 WHAT THE FUNK YAH

WHAT THE FUNK YAH

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

WELL THERE GOES AN UPDATE

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

IM SORRY BUT IM LITERALLY IN BUT CRITICAL STATE RIGHT NOW

I KINDA READ A TWEET IN "TWEETER" THAT THERE WILL BE A NCT LIFE IN SEOUL AND THERE WILL BE NO CHITTAPHON?!

Oh my gawd i think im going to die

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATED AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR YOUR REACTIONS!!!

I really need your comments to know whAt i still lack in this story or maybe there's somethings wrong about this story that I just published without even thinking.

THANK YOU
-pat