Thirty Two

"That was hell of a morning." Jeno muttered.

Well that is HELL. A devil just step inside on my holy house uhhh. I should get it blessing right away.

A spawn of satan just step inside my house.

"I don't think I could survive." I said and continue to scribble on my notebook.

Why did we even agreed on going to school after that hellish accident. Why did Daehwan came into our life? WHY? Did satan got tired of her?

And speaking of the devil itself.

SHIN DAEHWAN

Right, we're in Science together. And as she entered the room with her short skirt and blouse that could be preferred to be a tank top. And a knee high socks and her killer heels.

Yuta immediately scoot over me. "Is it Halloween already?" He said and rolled his eyes.

Daehwan past through me and sat in front. Oh I forgot we are "seatmates" lol.

She turned around me and looked at me from head to toe.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing you just look like a trash. Like always." She rolled her eyes.

"Says the one who is literally a trash." Yuta smirked.

"Hello oppa!" She greeted with her innocent and slutty smile.

Sorry not sorry.

"Yah Shin Daehwan." Yuta started. "Yes oppa?" She asked blinking her eyes at him.

"Stop with the act you cougar!" Yuta's voice suddenly raised.

"Hahahaha easy oppa! You look very hot when you're angry." She wink.

And you look very hoeeee bleeeh

I realized that most of our class are watching them and me on the other side is utterly embarrassed.

But heck! Yuta would literally roast that person if you insult his friend.

And I would be very lucky for that.

"And you look literally like a spawn of satan whose taken form of a cougar who just escaped the zoo." Roast that gurl my boy!

Most of our classmates did laugh though. And Daehwan's face is like a rotted potato lol. She should be the next annoying "tomato".

Yuta one point! Daehwan 0 bleee

"Excuse me?!" Daehwan shrieked.

"Excuse you. And for you information this is the holy fcking school ground. We came to school to learn amazing things not to dress up like a prostitute-- oh wait." Yuta smirked.

I don't like where this is going.

"Yuta stop!" I muttered. Oh my gosh even if REALLY hate Daehwan, I don't want her to be embarrassed like this!

Like embarrassed in front of the whole classroom!

And the attention that Yuta is getting now is making him more confident. That idiot love the attention.

"Noona I don't like this." Jeno's eyes are shaking.

"I don't like it either."

There was silence in the whole room and I assume the students are even expecting what would Yuta says.

He's smirked grew larger and

"That's true though.. Because you sleep with men for money, right?" Yuta said. And you can only hear after are the gasp of the students that are warching.

"Oh sht" My attention turned to the person who just cursed. Taeyong.

Daehwan was pure shocked and didn't even spoke a word or two  and just stood there like she just saw a ghost or something.

Well that ghost is Yuta lol. She came to sudden realization and ran out of the room crying. Well she didn't deny it and the students will practically believe it's true.

Karma is a btch dear. Be aware of that.

"Why did you do that for?!" Taeyong ran to Yuta and grabbed both of his shoulders.

"I just did what's right." He shrugged.

"Everybody know you're in NCT!"

"Well NCT's image is fcked up than you ever knew and it's more fcked up when that girl came." He explained.

Taeyong just gived up because even he knows that it's true.

And I feel fcking useless that I can't do anything about it. I'm their friend and I can't help even just a finger.

I feel so useless.

I just sat again, ducked my head on the desk. All this problem with the boy with Ten and even Daehwan is making me lose hope. But they are still the reason why I shouldn't give up.

I need to find a way to bring back Ten and get rid of Shin Daehwan pssh.

Even just her name is making me roll my eyes.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I have returned my people lol

My roasting powers are not yet ready

-pat