Forty Two

I was caught off guard when Jackson suddenly push down the ground, that's when I started to notice the other members coming out from the shadows of the room. The first time I felt completely cold from head to toe. My brain froze from the sudden situation I'm in and I feel like if I move just an inch I may lose my life in an instance.

But suddenly I've been reminded that isn't that what I want? To just die? But why the sudden back out from it, Ice?

It's because my life change all the way around. I don't want to die yet nor even disappear into oblivion without seeing those warm smiles and bright faces that's brighter than the sun itself.

The other members started to grab my arms and legs. I started to struggle away from their terrifying hands. Screaming for help and struggling from catching air, even though I know no one would hear me from here. This room is designated to the very isolated part of the school and I know people don't come here often. Except from those malicious students who wants to have a piece of each other, trust me I've witness one from around this place.

"What would be the reaction of those neo brats when they knew their most precious gem is missing?" Asked by a baritone voice that I suspect is the leader of this group.

"What are you planning to do, you asshole?" I sneered at him causing his features to harden and attempted to raise his hand to slap me, only to be startled by the door being kicked open.

"Get your filthy hands away from Noona. You dirty ass freaks!" My face lighted up when I saw the ridiculous pose of Haechan's silhouette.

"You think you kids could handle us, huh?" asked by Jackson in a very arrogant manner.

"Of course not. Because to what I have remember how many times did you not graduated from high school?" Johnny asked while checking his precious nails. What a drag queen, really.

Jackson's face became more grim and dark. I could only scoff at his face. What a coward.

"Stop with the teasing Hyung. Let's just get Ice and get over this." As I see Taeyong walking towards us cracking his knuckles. At his appearance all the Got7 members was hazed by his existence in this room.

The punching and kicking started and without further known of what would happen. In a blink of an eye all I could see was darkness and a silhouette from afar.

Life isn't easy as it could. All the doings in my life has been heavy for me, since the day of the accident. All I could even think of is to die and be with my parents whom I love the most. Because for me living was so useless when nobody is there for me. Nobody would dare to look at me and take care of me. All they can see is a miserable girl whose personality is equal to her name.

Ice. A cold object that makes you dense and hurts you the longer you hold it. Just like that, my impact to the people that I love only brings them suffering and miserable life or worse, death.

But that's what I thought it is. I never imagines in my whole like that there would be someone- no, a bunch of idiots would look out for me at all time. A bunch of monkeys that would make me smile in my whole life, after my experiences I could never imagine smiling again, but I did.

And I would never imagine someone loving me as much I love them. Because I don't believed most of them fairy tales that when you love someone you would expect them to love you back, but that's not what always happen. But for me, not just one or two that love me back. It's fifteen men who love me for who I am in the past and today.

And in a blink of an eye, the ice is already melting.

-------------

An instant apologies for my absences and broken promises (even though im use to it)

I REALLY AM SOOOOOOORRRY. I've been busy with Senior high with the performance tasks and all and I couldn't balance my studies and being an author is this website. 

And apologies for making GOT7 look bad in my story. Please be an understandable reader and be open minded. I don't have any bad feeling towards them, in fact I high key stand them huehue

loveyou,

Pat <3