Thirty Six

After a few days of meeting within here and there they decided to perform 4 songs. And I'm getting worried by the thought they might faint lol. 

But really what if they really faint on stage and I don't know? They won't see the sunlight again? 

ghaaaad i hate drugs

I'm being their "manager" according to Yuta, here I am watching them practice since morning. They suddenly barged into my house and dragged me into some place I don't even know. And I can't leave for fcks sake because AGAIN I don't know where this is!

"Crona-ah do you even blink?" I heard Taeil slump beside me cathing his breath. This man is getting older each and every day. No wonder he's so emo sometimes.

"Of course." I said handing him a bottle of water.

"Yeah. You have to blink just to realize that that person isn't going to stay forever." On the scale of  1 to 10 how emo are you?

"Taeil, who hurt you?" I asked furrowing the brows at him.

"People hurt me all time, I'm already used to it." Wow his replies aren't even close.

"What kind of problems do you even have?!" I asked.

"I have 99 problems that I don't even know how to solve." Wait.

"Ariana is that you?" I asked him, grinning.

"Who the hell is this Ariana?" He asked, furrowed brows.

"Where the heck do you even live? Do you live under a stone?" I asked him, controlling myself not to laugh.

"People judge me all the time, and I'm used to it." 

I didn't bother to reply to his emoness and I don't think that's even a word. If I keep asking him these kind of question I might go mad. Because trust me, you'll never find words after he open his mouth. 

"There's your prince charming. Pshh I'm leaving." He stood up and I still catch the "there's still no forever"  line of his. I just rolled my eyes and nodded at Jaehyun approaching me.

He sat at the same spot where Taeil left and I hand him a bottle of sparkling water.

"Hey." He started. 

"Hey." I said. 

After that we just stared at each other smiling. And all of a sudden a water bottle passed between us with an incredible speed. 

And the one who threw it is no other than emo Taeil. 

"We're practicing, right?" He asked Jaehyun, sarcastically. Wow how bitter is he. That someone must have left him in a bad situation. lolol.

I just sighed and watched them practice again and again. Until Ten came into my mind and question popped one by one like, does he want to join them too? What is he doing right now? Does he miss NCT? And does he even think about me too?

When will he come back? Does he even realize that he's needed by his group? That even I need him? 

I want the old Ten back.

And I can't wait for him to come back... to us and to me.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

well that was short lol

dont forget to vote and comment guys

i need some ideas! T_T

kbyeily

-pat