Twenty seven

"You just didn't ditch me?!" Yuta exclaimed.

He look like a wet duck after he found us and he's wet from his sweat. Hahaha he looks so stupid.

Wet

"We just did." Johnny said.

I want to laugh but heck, I don't know?

"Look, the Ice is already melting." Doyoung said, grinning.

The four of them looked at me like I've grown something weird. I'm weird.

"Whut"

"Whut." Donghyuk imitated me.

"Your smiling, idiot." Johnny smiled. You're the one who's smiling, idiot.

All of a sudden there's a flash of light from a camera.

"Delete that!!" I took big steps towards them, my hands balled into fist. This is so embarrassing. Fcking Doyoung.

"I'm going to send this to Ten—."

I stopped from hitting him. Why is Ten suddenly in this conversation?

"Why Ten?" I asked. All of them looked shocked from Doyoung said.

I eyed them and it's clear that they're hiding something from me. They're avoiding any eye contact.

"Is there something I don't know?" I asked them.

They've been really suspicious since the day Ten acted so called to me just because I accidentally called him Taeyon— wait.

I looked at them. "Is Ten angry at me because I called him Taeyong?" I asked.

And they look disappointed from what they heard. What the fck is going on?! I'm being left out, literally.

"I-I guess so?" Jaehyun said. Scratching his head.

They just laugh awkwardly and still avoiding my eyes. I guess I can't make them say the truth, for now.

"It's okay. I'm not forcing any of you." I said and started walking.

Suddenly Doghyuk cling into my arms. "Noona you're not angry?" He said with those little puppy eyes.

Stop me

"No of course not." I said ruffling his hair.

"I know you can't angry at me. I'm too irresistible." Yuta said putting his arms around my shoulders.

"I'm too handsome." Jaehyun said.

"What's the connection?" Doyoung asked, shaking his head.

I just rolled my eyes. But I'm very grateful that I have friends who is trying to make me happy.

And I guess that Ice really is melting.

I just smiled to myself and continue walking with them.

We have a friend to rescue from the devil.
And we have to enter the gates of hell soon. I need to bathe with holy water first.

Drink some holy water every morning.

Put holy water on rice.

Put holy water on Shin Daehwan.

She'll literally melt from it.

And my mind is too weird.

Weird like Yuta.

HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It's short

Like kyungsoo

Forgive me

Kbyeilu
-pat