Twenty three

The three of us are walking back to my house, and I'm currently riding at the back of Jung Jaehyun. To tell you the truth they only realized I'm not wearing any shoes when that "girl" asked me.

"I don't like her." Taeyong said. His eyes focused on the road in front of us.

"We all do." Jaehyun said and the two of them nod in agreement.

The walk was surprisingly quite, maybe because of what we found out awhile ago. We just couldn't believe that Ten would date someone like that. But we're not in position to tell him what to do or whatever.

And I don't know what will Taeil and Hansol's reaction when they'll find out about this. I hope it won't make a fight or argument is the group.

I would cry till I die if the group will disband or one member or two will leave. This, I won't take.

"Crona we're here."

I was brought back to my senses by Jaehyun and we are already at the gate. I slowly get off on Jaehyun's back and tip toed towards the house.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I groaned and put my head down the table of the library. I only studied English yesterday and the reason why I haven't finished studying is because of those three idiots.

Any moment the exam will start and I don't have anything in this ridiculous brain of mine.

Insfires me

Suddenly a soft voice brought me back to my senses.

"Excuse me?"

I regret raising my head.

"Yes?" I said raising a brow at her.

Yes it's a HER (blockb) and It's HER. If you know what I mean.

"Can I sit with you? The other's are already full." She said giving me the sweetest smile she could make.

"Yeah sure." I said while going back to studying.

Studying and Study Dying.

We won't even use this algebra and everything when will graduate. Like you can't eat or cooked multiplication and division.

Please don't be like me.

I have given up on Math.

And Math is still chasing me.

Math and I have forever.

"Unnie when will NCT perform again?" She said and batting her fake eyelashes at me.

"I don't know maybe soon." I said not giving her my full attention.

"Really? Wahh I can't wait to see them again!" God her high-pitched voice is so annoying.

"Yeah me too..."

It was quite once again and I enjoyed that she shut her pretty mouth.

Ok concentrate yoou have a exam to pass.

"Unnie why is Jaehyun so hot?"

I immidiately turned my head towards her direction and confused is written all over my face.

"Why are you asking me? Isn't Ten your boyfriend?"

"Yeah he is. But I'm a big fan of them since 1st year." She said and giving me a smile.

"You're not serious with him, aren't you?"

"Well what would you do?" Giving me a smirk huh.

Suddenly Jaehyun hugged me from the back which startled me.

Where did this boy came from?

"Cro-ah the exam will start in 5 minutes. Bye!"

He just ran towards where God knows where.

"Cro?" Daehwan said raising her brows at me.

Watch you brows girl. They might disappear when morning comes.

I just ignored her and put all of my books in my bag. As I was supposed to stand up and leave she suddenly grab my wrist and grip it with her long painted nails.

I refrain myself from showing any painful expression. Goodness what is she?!

"Get away from Jaehyun btch. He is mine." She said gritting his teeth.

"Oh really?" I pulled my hands from her gripped. "Sorry but any of them aren't someone's property." I said giving her one last smirk.

"I was the first one to know them since first year before you came!"

I heard her but I just choose to ignore her and walk towards my class. I still have an exam to attend to.

That girl is obsessed.

Yuta need to know this. He'll roast that girl big time.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LATE!" That boy Boo Seungkwan from Seventeen can't just keep his high note. 

"Yeah. Nice Engrish by the way."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

School is tiring

when lunch comes im already tired

ughhhh save me

kbyeilu

-pat