Eighteen

"This is very suffocating." I sighed. Exams are coming in three days and I haven't started studying yet.

And I don't plan to do so. I'll just slack off anyway.

Me and Jaehyun are currently sitting under under the old tree at our school right now. Where we always hang out with the others and play.

Me and Jaehyun we're the only ones whose together because the others are busy studying for the upcoming exam. And obviously, we're in the same class.

"Did you already spoke with Ten?" He asked me, eyes glued to the english book.

"Nahh he always ignores me and always hang out with the others." I sighed "He wouldn't even look at me in the eye. I've been trying to have an eye contact with him. Damn it he better stop with that hard-to-get act before I kick him in the butt."

I leaned in Jaehyun's back and closed my eyes. I didn't have enough sleep last night because of the same exact thing.

"He's gotten popular with the girls though. Since he cut his hair, girls keeps throwing themselves at him." I just continued closing my eyes for some nap. But I keep thinking if he flirts with them too.

He's supposed to be an innocent hamster following me all day. Believe it or not, I missed his annoying actions towards me. I miss my child.

"We should get to class soon or you want another detention." He stood up first and I just stare at him. I'm too tired to even stand.

"Come one or we'll be late for English." He helped me stand up and proceed to walk towards our room.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Johnny pleaseeee I want to go home and sleep already." I begged him but he just ignored me and keep dragging me.

"Not if you confront him first." He said while still dragging my jacket.

Well he's just dragging me at the back of my jacket and I'm sliding of the hallways.

Thank goodness there's only few students left.

They've been actually begging me since lunch to talk to Ten and apologize for something I don't know.

"Do you even know where he is?" He stopped and looked at me.

"No actually."

I can't believe this guy.

"It took you 10 seconds to answer my question and there's only two words that came out from the fcking mouth."

He just grin at me awkwardly and start typing in his phone.

"Ahh~"

We immediately turned our heads to the empty classroom right beside us.

IT'S FCKING BESIDE US

We exchanged looks before quietly crawl towards the door and open a small entrance to see who's inside.

"I can't see! Lower your head!" He whispered but I just keep my head at the same position.

"If I do I won't get to see it." I muttered and trying to open the door slightly for us to see clearly.

"Open it more!"

"Do you know how hard it is to open without those people noticing that we're here?!"

"Hurry up!" He ordered at me and I followed.

I want to see who's inside too.

"OH MY GAWD THEY'RE SNOGGING  EACH OTHER'S FACES!" He slapped my back out of surprise.

"Oh for fcks sake what are you talking about?!"

"They're kissing." He widened his eyes as he said those and keep slapping my head and back.

Oh god he's like a high school girl.

"Can you see their faces?" I asked him and tried to peeked a little.

Oh gawd he's so heavy. Why am I the one under him.

That's sounds so wrong. But it's not. Don't misunderstand.

"I can't clearly see it." He's hoseok-less.

"Let's just switch places gosh."

And we did but as I was trying to see who it is I didn't expect what the girl just said— moaned exactly.

"Ten ah~"

What

Did

I

Just

Heard?!!!

Ok that's it.

I quickly opened the door revealing a topless hamster and an almost naked cougar.

As in the slang "cougar".

"WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?! THIS IS A HOLY PLACE OF EDUCATION NOT A MOTEL! GET OUT YOU BTCH WE'VE GOT SOME LECTURING TO DO!"

I didn't know what I just acted but I've got to teach this thai boy a lesson.

The girl just stared at me and Johnny surprise by my sudden outburst.

"For goodness sake! Don't you know what did I just said?! GET OUT!"

The girl ran out while he's chest is revealed. Well, not totally revealed because there's a thing called bra, ladies and gentlemen.

After the cougar ran out of the room both of me and Johnny stared at Ten's judging his existence in this world. And more like staring at his pale face after seeing the both of us.

He's really going to have some explaining to do.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Trust me I didn't know what did i just typed

Im so sorreh

-pat