Thirteen

"Do you know why Taeil hyung is so quite and doesn't talk that much." Donghyuk asked the four of us. Me, Johnny, Jeno and Yuta.

We're currently sitting here in the cafeteria, chillin. Until Donghyuk started this thing with Taeil. Well he's all mysterious and stuff, and he's really quite, all the time. We rarely heard him talk.

"Why?" Johnny curiously asked.

"It's because he's part of the Dark Arts Club." He said and make some stupid scary sounds.

"How sure are you?" Jeno asked. Not batting an eye while reading his book. Well exams are coming in three weeks. And I haven't started studying, yet. Probably never. "And does it even exist? Never heard of it though."

"They're not quite well known because they stays till 8 pm and do you know what they do after?"

"W-what?" Yuta asked him, eyes focused on his dongsaeng. It's probably not true. I think?

"They summon demons."

"That's probably not true." I said while playing with my food. Children do not follow. "And why would they even summon demons?"

"It's because they're the dark arts club."

"That's your reason" He then nods his head as if he's so sure.

"Did you see it?"

"See what?"

"See them summoning?"

"No. But other students saw them making a circle with candles and reading books in the dark."

All four of us just stare at him.

"You guys won't believe me? Do you think this handsome face would lie!? I could probably kill people with my hotness." He said while licking his lips. That's hot?

After he said that Yuta choked out of his food and hitting Jeno for water.

"See he probably could've died." He said smirking at me. Raising my eyebrows I lean towards him and smirk.

"Well how about we should see it with our own eyes? If they really summon creatures in there?"

"Sure! Let's meet after our last class."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

As I was putting my things inside my bag the lights suddenly flickered. Maybe because the electricity has been a btch lately. And goodness I lived alone, what should I do when there's no electricity? Die.

The door suddenly make some weird noise and someone is trying to open the door.

Ok I'm starting to freak out. Where should I go? What should I do? Taeyong open the door.

I seems like someone is trying to open it, murder me, and throw my body in the river. Someone help me.

I sat at the corner of the room and prayed. Asking forgiveness for the sins I've made and all the bad things I've done to the people I loved and being a cursing machine.

"When I finally found something I could lived for why take me now. Huehuehuehue someone help me." I heard the door opened and someone walking towards me.

"Oh may gawd pleAse help me. I'm gonna die right now. Please forgive me for all the cursing and bad things that I've done. Huhuhuhuhu—."

"Noona what are you doing in there?"

"Ha?" As I open my eyes I saw the Donghyuk and the boys trying to control their laughter. I'm gonna kill'em.

"Let's go home."

"Wait Noona. Did you forgot that we have to sneak in to the dark arts club?" Right.

"Sorry I'm busy." When I was supposed to be going out of the door the boys suddenly dragged me back the classroom and tied both my hands and feet.

"So I'm an hostage now?"

"Well let you go if you would come with us."

"And why would I go with you?"

"Don't you wanna see what they do in that club? We have to save Taeil hyung in there!"

I don't like this. But I don't have any choice.
And it's kind of interesting.

"Fine."

They finally untied the ropes in my body. I wiped the dust on my skirt and stared at them. What now?

Donghyuk suddenly kneeled down and open his bag.

"Noona can you read out my list for me?"

"Sure."

I opened his little note and read it first. "What the hell?!"

"You're not supposed to say that Crona." Johnny said and flicks my lips. Ouch.

"And why is that?"

"People in hell would be offended."

"Yeah whatever."

"Can you read them out not, Noona?" Is this kid really serious? He even have a lost of these things.

"...uh sure?" I opened the note once again and read them out. "Air freshener."

"Check."

"Holy water?"

"Check."

"Sun block."

"Check."

"...a rosary?"

"Check."

"Sanitizer?"

"Check."

"Baseball bat."

"Check."

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THESE THINGS?"

"Uhh for protection?"

"Why do we need those?"

"Because they summon demons in there?"

"This school is weird."

"And the students." Jeno said agreeing with me.

"True that."

"Oh by the way you should need this." Yuta handed us black masks and gloves.

"Why these?"

"Because we'll look like ninjas?" This Japanese boy. Seriously.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

What was that. I cNt believe i wrote this. Im sorry

I really am sorry huehuehuehue

Bye
-pat