SEVENTEEN

OMG IT'S CHAPTER SEVENTEEN HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEH IS THERE ANY CARAT IN HERE?! *WAVES HANDS FURIOUSLY* sorry

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It's been a week now since they take me to that "house". And it's been a week since Ten hasn't been talking to me, not doing skinship, or having eye contact with me.

I've been asking everyone about Ten if did I do anything or say anything wrong. And all they've been responding to me are shrugs and blaming me for something I don't have any idea.

And there's "something" that have been going inside my mind. And that "something" is not good, not at all.

As what is happening to me now is I'm walking my way home after buying some groceries. I need food. Girls can't survive without food especially when "that" day comes.

When I arrived I quickly put the groceries into the kitchen, snatch some chocolates and chips and go straight to my room.

When I opened it some burglar is sitting on the floor eating burger king.

"What the hell are you doing inside my room?!" I half shouted at the good looking man raping the fries and burger in his mouth at the same time.

"I was waiting, obviously." He rolled his eyes at me and continue eating.

I just sat at the edge of my bed and start digging the chips. I stare at him, observing and thinking how he got in.

"Just take a picture of my handsome face already." He said turning his head towards me and smiked. I rolled my eyes and continue with my love, food.

"The doors are locked. How did you get in?" I asked him while stuffing my face with Oishi.

"Well the windows aren't lock."

"What are you?"

"I'm the most handsome being in the whole world."

"Rayyyyyyt... so what do you want?"

"Nothing,"

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm bored."

"You're just bored?"

"Yeah."

"Am I someone needed If you people are bored?"

"No. You're our Princess."

"Is this 13 dancing princess?"

"It's 12 dancing princess! Oh my god! You're so stupid."

I stared at him. Obviously judging his existence in this cruel world. "How did you know there's twelve?"

His eyes widened when I asked him.

This nigga gay.

"I don't watch barbie."

"How did you know it's barbie?"

"From my sister?"

"Idiot. You don't have a sister."

"Yes I have! He's name is Jihyun."

"Nice try."

After our normal conversation silence has erupted the whole room and the only noise that can be heard are only munching and plastics from the chips are producing the noise.

"So how are you?" He asked me finally breaking the silence that's surrounding us.

And I don't literally know if I should say good or okay. What should I say? OH my goodness why am I taking this so seriously? Am I good or okay?

"I'm asking you..."

"Gay."

He suddenly looked at me and confused is screaming in his face.

"What?"

"What?"

"What "Gay"?"

"Well I don't know if I should say Good or Okay. So GAY."

"You're not supposed to say that!" He slapped my lips and wiped his hands after IN MY BED SHEETS. Sht.

"And why?" I asked him raising my brows.

"Those people would be offended."

"Whatever" I muttered and putting the last chip in my mouth. Those three bags of chips isn't enough for me.

"You've become so talkative. Did you know?"

"I have?" Raising the brow at him. When did I become so talkative. 

"No, no I became talkative." I'm the one who's supposed to be sarcastic. Well I have raised my children right.

"FITE ME."

"OH MY GAWD I SHOULD GET GOING NOW MOM WOULD FRY ME WITH BREAD CRUMBS! BYE!" He said not sparing an eye at me. And quickly jump out of the window.

I quickly ran into the window and see if he's okay.

Does this people know what a door is?

As I peeked out the window he's already running in the streets on full speed.

I hope his mom would literally fry him.

Hahaha I'm so evil.

That's what friends are.

Don't judge me.

Hehehe.

  ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ  

BY NEXT WEEK I WILL RARELY UPDATE THIS STORY 

BECAUSE SCHOOL IS HERE TO KILL US AND SUMMER IS DEAD AND WILL BE REVIVE NEXT YEAR

SCHOOL IS SUCH A BTCH

YUTA IS SO GOOD AT FOOTBALL HAHAHAHAHHAHA IN A PING-PONG TABLE LOL AND THERE'S WINWIN AND KUN HAVING THEY'RE OWN CHINESE CONVERSATION

HATE IS ON ME 

KBYEILU

-pat