Thirty Five

i became lame  ;-;

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

All the members looked at me like I'm some alien from another planet. I step back and looked at the floor instead.

Wow the floors actually clean today. Maybe Taeyong cleaned it.

I shifted my eyes back to them again after I heard a fake cough from Hansol.

"So I was about to say?" Doyoung said raising his brows. I nodded in response and sat between Jaehyun and Mark.

Engrish line boy

"As you all know that our school is preparing for a talent competition next month. And may I remind you that we used to dance and sing together." Doyoung said looking at us one by one. But what confused me is, why am I even here? I don't even know how to dance and sing, well yeah a little I guess.

I raised my hand and said. "Why am I here again?"

"Because you're our manager?" Yuta said with confused tone.

"When did I became your manager?" I asked. Last time I checked I was their friend though.

"I thought she's our manager?" Yuta asked Johnny while pointing at me. And Johnny just look at him like some kind of monkey from Japan.

And once again we were interrupted by a coughing rabbit. "I was talking?" Doyoung asked raising his brows at Yuta. Sassy little bunny.

"As I was saying we used to dance and sing----"

"Used" Taeyong interrupted while doing those air quotes.

"And me and Taeil hyung would like us to join again." Doyoung said ignoring the now sulking Taeyong after being ignored.

After what Doyoung said all the members became speechless and the air suddenly becomes eerie. The shock overcome them after hearing they would perform again in front of many people after not performing for a long time. Yeah, so shocking. I shifted my eyes to Taeyong, his face became cold like a statue and unreadable.

The four new Chinese members looked so confused because of the members sudden reaction but kept quite. I know this is a quite shock to them but I think it's a great idea. And I want them to perform again. I want them to succeed again. I want them to do what makes them happy.

"So?" All of a sudden our eyes shifted to Doyoung. His face really tells he wants to do this and the expectation he feels right now, is for everyone to agree.

"But hyung isn't this so sudden?" Mark asked with worried face.

"We waited a long time for this. We stopped 2 years doing what we want the most. Now's the time we show them a comeback." Taeil said.

"I don't care if they'll like us again or not but we know you want to perform again. Don't hesitate." Jaehyun looked at Taeyong. "Hyung..." He called.

"Ok then. Let's show them how different we've become. And let's show them we don't care about their nasty comments." Taeyong said with a voice of a leader. I smiled to myself knowing he wants to starting _fighting_ now. _Knowing he wants to be with us more longer_.

"TO THE WORLD! WE ARE NCT!" They cheered like there's no tomorrow and I'm glad they're all back again. But reality is too kill joy for me and my attention turned to the four confused Chinese members.

"Uhhh guys?" I called out. "Care to give attention to the new members?" I awkwardly suggested.

"Oh right." Hansol awkwardly scratch his neck. "Guys please introduce yourselves." He politely said.

"Hello, I'm Huang Renjun. Nice to meet you Noona." He has a missing teeth. Cute.

"Hello Noona, I'm Zhong Chen Le but you can call me Lele!" He's eyes disappeared how cute.

"Hello, I'm Winwin." Winwin the pooh.

"I'm Kun." He smiled at me and I nodded in return.

"Noona you should introduce yourself too!" Donghyuk exclaimed.

"I don't want to. They probably already know me."

"We don't know you yet." Kun cheekily said. I shot him a glare jokingly.

"Hello, I'm Crona. Nice to meet you all." I quickly said and bloody hell I could feel my cheeks got hotter.

"Oh oh oh! Is our Crona shy?" Johnny said while peeking my face between my hair. They started teasing all of a sudden. God, how am I friends with them again?

I sighed and directly sat on the sofa ignoring their stupid teasing. I wonder if Ten would be happy to know about the new members.

But I have these feeling there's something going to happen. Despite having new members and them performing again, I should be happy. But I could feel something coming. No, we are happy right now.

Gaaaah this is why I don't want to be happy. Because being happy means... something bad will happen. 

I hope I'm just hungry.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 some many comebacks 

and so many school works

brb gotta hang myself ;-;

I hope you like this trash

kbyeilu

-pat