Thirty Nine

"For the nth time." I sighed. "Let go of my jacket, Johnny." I scowled turning back on him whose still on the floor sobbing like a spoiled child. Oh god, I swear I literally thought of someone who was like this.

"Manager... please... at least put me in a group. Somewhere I would be useful." He stated. I tried to look away not giving a single glace at his puppy eyes towards me. Because I swear, one second and I would give in.

Sadly, I did.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'll put you somewhere, anywhere, ok?" He nodded, smiling so victoriously. "So can you please let go of me and stop calling me manager." He stood up, patting all of the invisible dirt on his pants and grinned at me.

"Now let's go, won't let them keep waiting for us, right?" He asked me and walked past me.

"Johnny." I called out to him. "Yes, dear?" He asked, dramatically turning his head sideways causing his hair to have those dreamy effect like those fake hairs in commercials.

"The practice room is that way." I pointed my index finger at opposite direction causing his face to match with the color of his luscious lips, as he said so himself.

I shake my head out of his stupidity and followed after him.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Currently sitting under a tree. I sighed as I thought of, no other than, Chittaphon. How Johnny resembles Ten like those good old days. God, I'm talking as if it happened ages ago.

I drank the last content of the strawberry mild I bought.

What if, I didn't met the boys? Maybe I would still be a loner and a freak who always wear black clothes and well the kid whose expression is like her name. Well first, If I hadn't been acquaintance to Taeyong, I would never met the boys..

What if, Ten didn't transferred from Thailand? Would I still be miserable and bitter? I wouldn't know.

If I hadn't met all of them I would never know what love is like. I would never know what a true friendship is. I would never know what it feels to be heartbroken and all.

Realizing that you could never be with someone you loved.

And I would never met a spawn of satan called, Shin Daehwan.

I scowled at the thought of her name and practically threw the box of strawberry milk, unknowingly someone was hit by it.

I hurriedly got up and ran to that person. The person whose faced I've never seen for so long. The face who I don't know if I despised nor love at the same time. We stared like if there was no tomorrow.

I couldn't get over his brown eyes, his high nose, his jawline that would make you think gods sculptured it themselves. His fucking red lips, it looked so soft that I badly want to kisse-

"Hey." I tensed up hearing his voice that I haven't heard for so long. I can slowly feel the the blood creeping into my faces.

I bite my lips, out of nervous. Wait, I shouldn't be nervous. What am I even nervous? It's bloody Chittaphon, Ten, the boy who came from Thailand, the man who hurt you.

"Hey?" I answered, well it came out more like a question.

I didn't get a reply after that and for the second time we stare at each other's cold eyes. The only thing we could hear is the wind softly blowing around us.

And he did something I never expected him to do, something that someone would never do after a long time.

He kissed me.

Not the rough kissed he would always do to me. He kissed me softly, full of passion and longing, the kiss is getting deeper and deeper and I know I have to stop this.

But heck, I can't.

I kissed him back, and my legs are giving up every time he deepens the kiss and I couldn't help myself but crept my arms to his neck.

He slowly broke the kiss apart and our eyes are still not wavering from each other. Longing and guilt is all I can see in his eyes. I don't know if he can see through me, how I've been hurting and missed him all this time.

"What did you do to me?" He breathed in. "You have no idea what I've been through,looking at you from afar." His words came out like whispers to me. And my legs are giving out, because of him.

"And I honestly can't control it any longer." He whispered.

And once again, he captured my lips.

And you have no idea how you affect me.

And all of a sudden all the bad things he did to me, all the painful happenings, all of it. I've forgotten all about it. All that matters to me is that I'm in his arms. Call me stupid for love.

But you can't deny it.

You do crazy things when you're in love.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Cringe worthy

Meh

-pat