Thirty One

"Shhh! You'll wake her up!"

"But she looks hideous."

"Shut up!"

"Oh my gosh! Let's just wake her up!"

Damn these people. After I woke up from that horrible dream this what welcomes me? I slowly opened my eyes and only seeing them having a commotion on my room. They didn't even notice I'm already awake.

I quitely dragged my blanket till my head and slowly grabbed my phone.

Taeyong Protection and Haters Execution Squad.

IceIceBaby: I lost my phone can you try calling it?

I sent it immediately. But who the hell changed my username?! It's supposed to be just Crona. Yes, I'm so boring.

And all of a sudden my phone suddenly ring and that's when I realize...

I need smarter friends.

(THE JOKE IS ALL RIGHT RESERVED FOR KIM JONGIN OR MOSTLY KNOWN AS KAI OF EXO MAIN DANCE, RAPPER AND VOCA--)

"WAIT UP!" Donghyuk exclaimed.

"What?" All of them asked.

"Crona Noona is sleeping." He cautiously said.

"So?" The others asked.

"She's the one who sent it." I heared a facepalm just now.

After that there was silence. I've waited for 1 minute after throwing the blanket off my face to check on them.

And they're sorrounding my bed, crossed arms with pissed face.

"Hehehe..." I awkwardly laugh and slowly get out of bed trying to safely reached the bathroom without getting scold.

But mother Taeyong grabbed the hems of my shirt and dragged me back to bed.

I'm doomed.

"What?" I asked.

"You're grounded young lady." Taeyong sternly said.

"Shut up you're not my mom."

"Well you don't have one so I'll adopt you." I almost chocked out of my own saliva.

"Who will be the father? Jaehyun? Ten?" I asked him.

"They're both irresponsible so I'll raised you all myself."

"All?" Jaemin asked.

"Yes all of you."

"Go home you're drunk." Doyoung said.

They all laughed after that and even continue teasing Taeyong. I watched them being happy like this and only realized that Jaehyun's not here.

"Where's Jaehyun?" I asked Haechan.

"Why?" He maliciously asked.

"Just asking,"

"Don't find him he's the most ugly person I've ever seen." He said.

You're just jealous.

"No I'm not." He rolled his eyes on me.

"What? Are you a mind reader or something?" I smirk at him and continue teasing him.

I don't know what will I do if one or two of them left. It feels so empty.

"It's ok Noona we'll bring Ten hyung back." Mark said.

"Yeah we'll being him back to his senses." Hansol said.

"7th Sense." Doyoung said.

"Is that a joke?" Donghyuk asked.

Doyoung just rolled his eyes and we laugh at him. After that we've decided to get out of my room and cooked breakfast. It's still 4:50 in the morning.

What were they doing here? I just shrugged and followed them outside the room.

And that's when my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

Jaehyun gaurding a tied Chittaphon on the couch.

"See Noona we said we'll bring Ten hyung back." Mark said.

"WHAT WERE YOU ALL THINKING?!" I yelled at them.

"We just tied him up so we could interrogate him and if he won't answer -- as we said we'll bring him back to his senses--"

"7th sense." Doyoung muttered.

"By hitting him on the head by a frying pan or worse bang his head on a wall or something." Taeil said emotionless.

I just looked at them with disbelief and I'm literally speechless by Taeils speech.

"You speak rarely but when you do, you become a psycho.'' Hansol said facepalming at Taeil.

Taeil just shrugged and I look at Ten coldly looking at us. I shook my head and walk towards him.

"Sorry." I muttered and started untying the ropes.

"What are you doing?" Ten asked.

"Letting you go." I said and only realized it could be a double meaning.

"No..." He mumbled.

I just smiled at him and successfully untied the ropes.

And all of a sudden there's someone banging the door loudly.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU WHORE!"

Lee Daehwan

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU BTCH!" She continued to bang the door and we just stood there, all eyes on the door.

"Taeyong open the door." I grin.

All of us laugh quitely, even Ten.

I stand up and walking towards the door.

"Crona no." Jaehyun tried to stopped me.

"It's ok." I said and continue to walk to the door.

I unlocked the door and a wild cougar appeared before me.

"You btch." She said gritting her teeth.

"What may I help you?" I smiled innocently.

She just glared and walk past me towards Ten. She immidiately hug him.

"OPPA!" She screamed with her girly voice that could probably destroy our ears right now.

"What are you doing here slutty?" Yuta who's been quite this whole time stepped up.

"What? Fighting a girl again? Go back to your fcking country." Daehwan said. Oh you're provoking the great Yuta. Better prepare btch.

"I would but first I must get rid of you're sluttiness after it spread." Yuta said putting his btch face on.

Daehwan just ignored him and hugged Ten instead. And Ten...well he just don't care anymore. He's not even hugging her back.

"Poor cougar wants some love. It must be difficult back in the zoo." Yuta said. We all snickered by what Yuta said.

I must restrain myself. THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION.

"HEY LEE DAEHWAN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

"Yes oppa?" Daehwan smiled. It's so sweet and innocent that could probably spawn my ants and she could die without a problem.

"I heard you sleep with men and women for money."

"Kill me." Jeno muttered.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Don't ask me i just wrote what's going on my head

sooonyoung you've inspired me xD

-pat