Forty Six

I can't fall asleep thinking of the contest, most especially now that everything's fine and about Taeyong's condition.

Sure, he seems fine and healthy but you can't really expect from a person like him to have Hemophilia. I can't help but to be concerned everything there's a quick and dangerous choreo they have to do. What if he hurt himself and bleed?

OK I SOUND LIKE A FREAKING MOTHER NOW

In the middle of my overthinking and sht I was brought back to reality by a bunch of monkeys sounding like a broken alarm clock.

"What the hell?!!" I shouted at the three of them.

Johnny, Haechan and Mark grinned at me above.

STOP GRINNING LIKE THAT IM GONNA MELT UGH

"Good evening, Noona!" Mark greeted brightly. Oh fck, I'm so fck with how adorable he is, I wanna squish 'em cheeks ;A;

"Good evening!" The other two chirped in only to received a glare from me.

"Good evening?! It's.. wait what time is it?" I quickly checked my phone only to directly grab a pillow and throw at them. "IT'S 2 IN THE MORNING! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THREE DOING HERE?"

"Excuse me, Noona, but 2 am is still dark so that basically count as a "good evening" duh."

I swear, one of these days I'm gonna choke the shit out of this cheeky kid. Well, atleast he still got manners for still calling me Noona.

I sighed and quickly went down to open the door for them, they went in and made their selves comfortable. Haechan went straight to the kitchen and ransacked my fridge, Johnny quickly layed down, and Mark followed Haechan in the kitchen. And me, the owner of this house, was ignored right beside the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sighing as I closed the door.

"Well, you we're not our first option but at least we came." Can someone please stop me from choking this kid.

"You really have a death wish do you?"

"Naah just kidding. We went to see Taeyong-hyung for some help with the choreo but he wasn't home, so that's why we came here. Maybe you know where he is."

I frozed on my seat, staring at them, thinking what kind of excuse I'm going to make.

Damn, I was just overthinking this sht awhile ago. Now, I have to fave this?

I faked a cough and grab the banana milk he's drinking. "Nah, why would I know?"

"Intuition." He stared at me directly with a straight face. I got chills but I shrugged it off instantly. "Just kidding, I just want to imitate the intuition line of Tom Riddle, twas so cool."

FUCK

I GOTTA CHILL

I GOTTA ACT LIKE I KNOW NOTHING

THESE KIDS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

MUST. KEEP. THEM. INNOCENT

IT'S NOT MY STORY TO TELL (basically this story is about you bitch)

"I know nothing. So you guys can go home, we have school and you guys have a contest to practice. You should be resting."

"Damn my feet hurts like hell, I don't think I could walk home anymore." Johnny whined while trying his puppy eyes to work on me.

"My eyes hurt! I don't think I can see my way home." chimed Mark

AH SHIT

I looked at Haechan to see what kind of excuse he's going to make but instead he raised his brow at me.

What a bitch

"How cold, Noona, you want us to go home in the middle of the night?"

Well...

"Whatever, I'm going to bed now, I'm tired with all these bullshit."

Not waiting for them to say something I got up and went straight to my room to sleep.

I wasn't wrong. I know this issue about Taeyong's condition would surface soon.

And I don't know if how the others would react.

———————————
i come bearing an update

well that was short for a long year break

hehe hi

-pat