Fourteen

"Remember. Do not cause any noise when we get inside that club." Donghyuk said while the five of us are crawling in the schools hallway. Like the dark arts club is in the end of the 1st floor.

"But what if they see us?" Jeno said tugging Donghyuk's shirt.

"Do. Not. Make. Any. Noise."

"But we're in the hallway."

"They'll be able to hear us. They have freaking magi—."

"They don't." I cut him off before saying that. "If magic is true I could've have my Hogwarts letter." I heard Johnny muttered under his breath. Harry potter kid.

"Oh my god we look like ninjas." Yuta said while dancing cheer up. "Shy shy shy~~"

We all turned to him and hushed his butt off. We could have died, we could have been seen if he don't shut his shit up. Ok, now I'm really into this. Help me.

After hours of crawling our way to the Dark arts club we finally arrived and it's so dark. It's 7pm right now. And I'm freaking out inside. I have to keep my cool.

Jeno quietly opened the door and we crawl ourselves inside the club. It's so dark oh gosh. I couldn't see a thing.

"Guys look at those candles." As on the cue we turned our heads to see candles making a circle in the middle of the room. I don't want to believe it but it's kinda true? Fck it.

"Is there a switch to open the lights? I can't see." Jeno complained while holding unto Donghyuk's shirt.

"Let go of my shirt! This is expensive! High quality btch." Why does he reminds me of the Seungkwan guy in Seventeen.

"High quality your face. You're english is still low quality." I felt Johnny smirked after he said that.

"Don't tell me you guys are quarreling at this moment. This is not the time for you're useless reasons."

"He just said my english is low quality. I'm the best quality hoe."

"What did you just say?" Johnny suddenly stood up and crossing his arms at the young boy.

"SHIT DOWN! HYUNG SHIT DOWN!" He tried speaking and english. And on the cue the wind got inside the room and blow all the candles, now we couldn't even see each other.

"You guys what—."

"WAHHHHHHH RUN RUN RUN!" Donghyuk said running to the door and we followed him out of fear.

"Oh God I'm innocent spare me!" Jeno said while kicking the door to open. "Oh my gawd the door won't open. There are demons!"

"MOM MOM! SAVE ME MOMMYYYYY!" Yuta yelled out riding me at my back. Goodness he's hands are wet and cold. How afraid is this child.

"Please I'm too young to die! Please forgive me! Me and Ten showered together huehuehuehue!" Johnny said while trying to open the door.

All our screams are the only thing we could hear. Oh my gawd this is not good. Well be slaves forever. The demons will dragged us to their lair. They'll torture us, gorged our eyes out, chop our hands and fee—.

"GUYS CALM DOWN!"

"We don't do calm! We're fanboys!" Donghyuk yelled back. So I'm a fanboy?
But wait who was that.

I turned my head and saw a man holding a candle on his right hand and a book on the other. The boys are still screaming for help, and here I am staring at this person.

I pushed Yuta off my back and run towards. "Ommaaaaaaaa!"

"WHAT?!" They turned their head and saw me hugging Taeil hyung. "Hyuuuuung! WE SHOULD GET OUT OF HERE! THE DEMON IS GOING TO GET US!"

But Taeil hyung just stare at us like we're some patients in the mental who sneaked out.

"What demons?"

"You guys summoned demons here and we are here to save you!" Donghyuk said while trying to dragged Taeil hyung out of the room.

"We don't summon demons in here." He said, calmly.

And there's us. Dumbfounded from what he just said. "Who said that by the way?" As on the cue all four of us pointed Donghyuk.

"No hyung I was just trying to see If it's true."

"You told us it's true." I coldly said to him.

Ok. I'm interrogating all four of you. Sit."

"We're not dogs." Jeno said muttering to himself. But he can't escape my K9 ears. Lol.

"Yuta."

"It's just...It was the time I could be a ninja in the night."

"Johnny."

"I was just trying to see If magic is real. Then I'll just wait for my letter from Hogwarts."

"Jeno."

"Well I'm innocent."

"Crona."

"I was dragged in."

"All of you can go."

We all stood up and walk towards the door. "Donghyuk-ah stay."

Good luck, you just summoned your own demon Donghyuk. 

All four of us just laughed when we saw Donghyuk's face, asking for help.

I just laughed inside. Don't judge me. I'm still not ready to show my soft side to them, not yet.

I'm afraid.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

There goes part two

I should get a nap my eyes are hurting my brain lol

I cried my eyes out yesterday while tweeting about #1YearWithSEVENTEEN

1 year since something beautiful happened

Ofc i cant wait when nct will have their 1st year anniversary and I'm cracking up in nct life in seoul lol nyahahahahaha

Three beautiful babo lol

And don't forget to vote and comment your reactions or any idea for this story because i badly need one. I have all kinds of block right now. I'm sorry for being too talented lol sorry jk

Ok

Bye

-pat