Forty Four

i've been a lazy ass potato this summer. i'm not gonna even lie, im too lazy to make an update but ily all. and pls pray that i won't kill myself before the new school year starts lol

--

It's as if two worlds collided at this very moment. Two worlds? Gosh, I've gotta rewatch that i need some love in my love once in a while.

God, Ice this isn't the right moment to think about kdramas, even though they're life but damn no.

"What is going on? Hyung?" Mark finally asked what we've all been already thinking.

"Why is he here? After all he have done to Ice he still has a face to show here?" Yuta said while moving me to his back for protection.

"Well, he has a handsome face. Can't lie that." Haechan muttered causing most of us to snicker.

"Calm down. This is an urgent meeting for the group, including Ice. So can we all sit down and be calm for once?" Taeyong said in a leaderish (don't even know if that word exist but naah, im da author, i nevah freezed) voice but he still soft.

We all sat down on the floor in circles, me between johnny and jaehyun, wow my height is offended.

"Well?" Doyoung raised his brows at Ten whose been doing is lowered down his head, wow the floor must be that attractive. He slowly raised his head and look straight at me.

Oh God, i got chills. Not because of his handsome face but to see much emotion is his eyes.

The whole room was quite as heck in the anticipation of Ten's sudden appearance and answers for our unanswered questions all this time.

"I have Dissociative Identity Disorder."

WHAT

All of us stared at him with wide eyes. Disbelief was written in our face, not knowing what to say. The tension in the room suddenly goes low like that kid in stray kids, was it felix? Yeah something like that.

"That's why i decided to keep away from you guys and choose to be with that Daehan girl to make you hate me, and he always comes out whenever I'm with you guys and i can't let him hurt you, especially crona. But trust me, you guys are dear to me and i can't take it anymore, alone."

All the mushy mushy thingy in my chest is making me melt to him and without another word we jumped on him attempting to hug him, but ended with him being squashed under us.

"Guys! Ten isn't done yet!" Taeyong shouted at us but when we gleamed at him he turned soft.

Everyone in NCT is soft. Sometimes i even wonder if they're all straight as a line.

We scattered and go back to our places just seconds ago.

He cleared his throat and smiled at us bitterly.

"I'm going back to NCT. I don't even know if you'll still accept but I'll try my best to make up for what I've done."

"What do you even think why we hug you just now? To suffocate you, no to let you know there'll be more squashing and riding in the future." Johnny winked at him.

Gayshit

Gayshit

The oldies immediately covered the ears of 'the innocent one's who cannot be corrupt' said by the great Taeil. A round of applause for the oldie.

"I have a question." Chenle's angelic voice cleansed us.

"Haechan hyung asked what is Dissociative." Haechan's face had gone crimson because of the younger one's savagness.

They're growing too fast /wipes tears/

The room roared with laugther as the kinky stuffs of johnny and the jesting continues.

All they know is that they'll be together until they're 50's, 80's or even 100th.

Little did they know there was one person whose going to permanently leave their dreams that they planned together,  together in their paradise.