Twenty

After the interrogating thing we decided to go home. Because, well obviously we we're tired because of school and me and Johnny were crawling down the hallway and caught Ten making out with the Shin Daehwan. And dragged him from school to Taeil's house. That's too much to digest in our mind.

That isn't tiring right.

And you don't want to be in my position right now. Well I'm just walking home with Chittaphon. And it's so awkward. I'm just eating my churros and it's so delicious. Hehe.

If you'll ask me when I'll stop eating. Is like asking a sloth to be faster.

NEVER BISH

Taeyong is supposed to be walking me home and all but he got a call from someone I don't know. So Ten's the one who should because he's house is in our neighborhood? Don't ask me.

I just found out awhile ago.

How can I not know that.

And why is time so slow. And why is he walking so slow?! I want to go home and read some creepypasta.

I looked at him by my side and he's just as cold as I am now. He's eyes were just looking straight at the streets, and he's jawline. Wow he must be a demi god. He's lips are quite small and it's so rosy. He's hair is so different now, that I realized it. He has this cute flower boy before he cut his hair, but now all you can see is a hot guy with a cold face.

He changed since that night a week ago. And maybe I'm the one who don't know what's happening. All the boys are hiding it from me.

"Like what you see? Were still far from home you can take a picture you know." He leaned in and smirked. I don't know but I think I have a heart problem.

I shoved his face away from me and started walking again. Faster than last time. Why is he acting like that. I just checked him o-- no I didn't checked him out.

Goodness Ice that's your friend. Why are you acting like this. And why is he acting like that. I think I'm going to explode.

Ice, open your eyes!

"Do you feel uncomfortable being with me now?"

I stopped on my tracks and turned around him seeing his face is in despair.

"No, of course not. Why would I?"

"Nothing." He said and just passed through me. I don't know but he's just like a lost puppy just a minute ago and now he's cold again. I'm literally going crazy thinking what did I do or what's the cause of him acting like that.

He's not the one who's supposed to be acting like that. He's a cute little Thailand hamster that came to Korea to study. He's supposed to be an annoying hamster pestering me to feed him and following me all day.

Now he's just acting like a total... sorry but he's acting like a total jerk.

I took a deep breath and continue my way home.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

When I arrived, the house is dark as usual. There's no one to welcome me home and there's no delicious smell to welcome me.

When I opened the door there's nothing but darkness in here. Being a creepypasta reader makes me feel that someone is with me.

I slowly put my hands towards the switch to open the lights and I almost scream when I saw someone sitting on y couch.

"What the hell Jaehyun! What are you doing here?!" I asked him still leaning on the door. Goodness and I thought someone is in here.

"Well I waited for you like 3 hours ago." He said, picking up a fries from the plastic bag.

"Don't tell me you used to window again?"

"Nope."

"So where?" I'm questioning myself if my friend is a expert burglar.

"Uhh the rooftop?"

"The rooftop is in the 3rd story of the house. How did you manage to climb it?!"

He just shrugged and slide down the couch. Wow he's really at home huh. And he even put his feet on the table.

Who's house is this again?

I just slumped myself beside him and turned on the TV. For goodness sake, what did he do in this house. There was no light and the TV was off. Did he just eat in the darkness?

He's hoseok-less.

"You could've have gone to Taeil's house though."

"Why would I go there? I still have shyness in me." He just biting he's burger and excuse you there's crumbs falling in my carpet. And what he's doing now is totally the opposite.

"Right. Well most of us were there. Except from you, Doyoung, and Hansol hyung."

"Why didn't you tell me?! OH MY GOSH I'M FEELING LEFT OUT." He exclaimed and some burgers are spitting out from his mouth. Ewww.

"Didn't you checked your phone you daft dimbo?"

He paused for a while and checked his phone. He just awkwardly laugh and slides against the sofa.

"So why did you call a meeting?"

"I was ordered."

"Why?"

"Can I answer you straight?"

"Umm...yeah. I guess?"

I took a deep breath and sit straight.

"Ten made out with a cougar."

"Ohh okay..."

"WAIT WHAT?! HE WOULDN'T DO THAT!! HE'S JUST A INNOCENT THAI BOY!"

"Don't talk when your mouths full stupid!"

Ewww

"Sorry."

"Hah and you thought Chittaphon's an angel." I just chuckled and finally turned on the TV.

While we are watching quietly he suddenly asked.

"Who's Chittaphon?"

I think I'm the only smart one in this group.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

omg that's lot of emonessss

well i'm being emo rn so

bruh

kbyeilu

-pat