Forty One

I am walking down to the hall delivering some papers Ms. Song asked me to, to the faculty room. It's weird why I've been ordered to do these things when in my past two years in these institution I've been invisible.

I sighed and continue my way to the faculty. As I opened the door some kid suddenly bumped into me, and he looks so scared running out from the faculty and he suddenly bumped into me making me drop all of these piece of shits.

Damn it.

"Oh sorry! I didn't see you there!" He kneeled down to help me pick up the papers.

I just nodded at him and continue picking the papers up. Silence surrounded us and I can't help to glance at him, wondering if I ever saw him anywhere. And yes, I have.

The rival group of NCT

GOT7

"Yes?" He asked me causing me to avert my eyes from him and focused picking these papers. I heard him chuckled and that even made me so embarrassed.

"I saw you before though, where was it?" He asked me, observing my face and his face suddenly lit up. "Oh! You're the girl who hang outs with the Neo boys!" He exclaimed.

Lol neo boys

Pfft

Wait till they heard about this

I just forced a small smile and nodded at him. He smiled at me and suddenly offers his hands towards me. I looked at it curiously and raised a brow at him.

"I'm Jackson by the way. What's your name?" He asked me.

"Uhh Ice?" I said still eyeing his hands offering directly to me.

"Ice? Like the ice cube?" He asked and I nodded at him making his lips formed into an O out of amazement.

"I'm Jacks–"

"I know. You're from GOT7, right?" I cut his introduction and continue arranging the papers and I was ready to leave when he suddenly dragged me out of the faculty room.

Why am I always dragged by korean men?

"My friends should meet you and how amazing your name is!" He exclaimed while trying to dragged me without getting me hurt.

"Wait- but I have to arranged those papers." I said trying to keep up with his speed.

"Nahh people are so rude they try to cut trees just to make these papers." He said and we suddenly stop when we arrived by a black door. This is the first time I saw this, honestly.

"You ready?" He asked and by the look on his face he is more excited than I am. Because I'm literally not excited.

  ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

What is dis

Kbyeilu
-pat