Nine

I was roaming around the school. And there's one thing that's been on my mind since this morning.

Blank.

Even my brain is too lazy.

Will Neville do the same thing Harry did if he was the chosen one? And kill Bellatrix in the Ministry. I want to know.

Aren't you curious?

I just noticed that I've arrived at the rooftop. The place where I always go. The place where no one can disturb me. Where no one else could see how cold I am.

What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to feel this pain.

What is life...

SOMEONE'S POV

I remember the first time we've met. You were full of happiness and you're a bottle of joy. You were running with pig tails of yours, bouncing while you run. Your smile was the most brightest and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. You were my friend. You were there when those kids were bullying me. You were there to make me smile. You were my happiness. Your name might sound cold, but you were the opposite. You were loved by all people you met and praised by those people who see you everyday, with that beautiful smile and a joyful aura around you. You saved me from that wicked world of mine. The first time I felt I was loved, was from you. You were my bestfriend.

But for me... You were more than that.

I was supposed to tell you everything. I was supposed to thank you for everything you've done to me. I was supposed to tell you I LOVE YOU...

But I have to go. I didn't have the time to say it. I didn't have the time to say goodbye.

Now that I'm back. I'll tell you everything. Everything that was supposed to be said 7 years ago. I'll tell you now.

But you didn't remember me. You we're so close yet so far. What happened? What did I miss? Where is that beautiful smile of yours. Where is the happiness I expect when I come back? You were supposed to smile and laugh. But where is it?

Now. You're so cold. So mysterious. So sad. Now you're not the opposite of your name. You are now your name. What did I miss in that 7 years I was away from you?

But to ask you. After I was gone. Did you ask where I am? What am I doing? Is he thinking of me right now? Why did he leave me? Did you ask all of that?

Yes. I think about you every time. You we're never slipped of my mind. You were always here and always in my heart. I pray every night that you'd be safe everyday. I studied very hard so that when I come back there's something I can be proud of to you. I did everything to you.

I never wanted to leave you alone. But I have to. Why would I leave the one I love? But I can't let my parents down. They expect more from me and it's my duty to pass their expectation.

And now I'm ready to see that beautiful smile of yours again.

But now... Why did you ask who I am? What's my name? Where am I from?

What happened to you?

But worry not. I'm going to find out everything. And I'll make you remember me.

And I'll say those three words...