Eleven

Saturday. No class. I smirked to myself after realizing that today is Saturday. I finally have a rest from those boys.

To be honest my body has been aching everyday because they've been dragging me everywhere, going to the mall, buying street foods, and playing in the arcade. Not to tell you they dragged me out from my house yesterday to go to the amusement park.

Gosh those boys. Don't they get tired? What are they? They don't look human at all. I wished I have a body like them.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard someone calling outside my window.

"CRONA NOONA! CRONA NOONA LET DOWN YOUR HAIR LET DOWN YOUR HAIR! CRONA NOONA LET DOWN YOUR HAIR!"

I'm screwed. Why you guys do this to me? It's 7 am in the morning! Where do they get all those energy to wake up this morning?! Unbelievable!!

I just ignore them and just stay in bed listening to them. Ok, they sound like a total idiot. Who am I? Rapunzel?

After 5 minutes the screaming stop. They probably left. I stood up from my bed and go straight to the kitchen.

But I just saw Jaemin helping someone from my window. I stood there shocked. We're in the second floor, how did they climb up here. What are these kids?

Then I saw Jisung heads popped out from my window and he sees me. Shocked, he looks like a baby chick.

"What the hell are you doing there climbing my house?" I said with a straight face, as usual. Jaemin jumped from surprised and turned to my direction.

"Noona Good morning." He said while having that awkward smile.

I wait until all of them entered my window. I stare at them, crossed arms. These kids really. I just laugh in my mind and walk to them closer.

"Noona do you have rice?" Mark asked while smiling brightly. I put my hand to his head and caress it at first. "Yeah just open the cabinet."

I then hit his head following Jeno and the others.

"Ehhh~ Noona what was that for?" Donghyuk asked while pouting. Sorry that won't work.

"What's that for? You're climbing someones house at 7 am and you asked what was that for?"

"We called you many times but you didn't hear us." Jeno said while caressing his head.

I actually heard and I just keep listening. I'm not Rapunzel, I have my own freaking name dammit.

"Noona we're hungry." Jisung said and activated his eye smile and pouted at me.

"I'm not your mom. Get lost."

"We go straight here after we wake up because we want to see you." Donghyuk said while frowning. And the others agreed by nodding like a kid.

"So it's my fault?" I said raising my brow at them.

"Noonaaa~." Jaemin said while doing he's aegyo. What is this child.

"Fine." I said and head to the kitchen. I just can't let these children starve and didn't they know how terrible my cooking is? I literally can't cook. I only know how to fry hotdogs, ham and bacon. Hope they're not expecting anything.

I just cooked something simple. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. Nahh they'll eat it anyways.

When I peeked at the living room. They were all scattered at the living room doing their own business. And they're all feeling at home. They're putting their feet on the table. Checking my books and stuff, and changing the channel every second. I cannot believe these boys. They're hopeless.

"Peasants, the food is ready." I said while crossing my arms.

They ran to the kitchen following my lead. While Mark is the only one speaking, more like singing.

"Open your rice joyonghi open your rice." Why do he always think about rice.

They started eating while I'm checking their reactions. I'm holding my bowl and chopsticks on the hand waiting for what they'll react.

But they just eat and eat without talking. I'm disappointed. I just started eating, they didn't even say it's delicious. Fuck this kids.

After they finished eating they said that they'll be leaving already. What do they think of my house, a restaurant?

"Noona thank you for the food. Its was delicious! Bye! Saranghae!" Donghyuk said and they all make hearts.

Well at least that'll pay off my cooking.

"Thanks for the rice noona." Mark said and they started to walk away.

Why do he thinks about rice all the time. Does those hyungs of his are starving him?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

That was lame ehhhh

I just started adding another chapter without even thinking what will i write.

I'm thinking while writing lel

I finished this chapter at 2:07 am

Be grateful heheheheeh kbyeily

-pat