Thirty Seven

I keep running and running and I don't even see a glimpse of light anywhere. The darkness is catching up on me every time I run away from it and I don't even know when will this end.

"Crona..." A faint voice suddenly spoke unto me. I wander my eyes searching where it came from, but keep running.

Running from hours to hours and tripping a million times, I don't even know if this is already blood, sweat or tears.

"Crona..." There's the voice again and its like coming closer and closer to me. It's like its the darkness itself it calling out to me.

At last, tired from running away. I just sat there catching my breath and I don't give a damn about this anymore. This is what I get from watching the Exorcist 3 times even I get scared easily.

Maybe someone from nct will jump from my back and laughed at me like there's no life afterwards. But who's the black one from nct though, they are so white, like marble.

I was brought back to reality when someone or something dragged me from behind, covering my mouth, causing me to hardly breath. I keep struggling just to get out of it's grip and I'm already crying my eyes out because of too much fear.

"Crona!" The voice called out to me again and it's getting more clearer.

"Crona!"

And I saw Jaehyun and his forehead is covered in sweat.

"Jaehyun..." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah... I think?" I frowned, confused how he get up here but I suddenly remembered he has a blood of a thief who could climb up you're house anytime soon. (Be careful)

"What happened? Once I set foot in your room you're suddenly crying and catching your breath and stuff. Oh God, do you know how worried I am?" He blurted out without even taking a pause.

"Why are you so worried then? You're still in love with me aren't you?" I smirked and stood up to get some things for school.

I didn't hear him reply so I just shrugged and collect all the materials I needed. But soon, a warm body suddenly hugged me from the back causing me to jump in surprise.

"Is it a bad thing?" He mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"It is a bad thing loving someone who doesn't love you back?" He asked. I hate this feeling.

I untangled his from from me and turned around him to face him.

I weakly smile and said. "You know, someone is waiting for you out there. And obviously it's not me. I love you Jae, but not in the way you expect me to. You're my bestfriend and only till there." I hugged him tight after that.

Feeling sorry for not returning his feelings. To be honest I badly want to, but you can't force yourself to love someone you don't. That's just bloody cruel. And I don't want someone to suffer, because I know how painful it is.

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Why is it hard to move on from you?" He asked.

"I don't know? Maybe because I'm fucking adorable." I shrugged and entered the bathroom.

"You should stop hanging out with Yuta and Donghyuk! You're heads becoming more big!" He shouted from the other side.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

An update for yall because

I love you! :*

Kbyeilu

-pat