Eight

"I'm sorry miss but you're the only one that survived the car crash."

Mom...Dad.

"What do you mean?"
"Miss and Mr Park are both dead. I'm sorry I did my best." He hung his head low after saying it.

"IF YOU DID YOUR BEST THEY WOULD HAVE LIVE! IF YOU DID YOUR BEST YOU COULD HAVE SAVE THEM! WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU?! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO DIED!!!"

I've woke up after hearing the most stupid and annoying thing in the whole world. Alarm clock. 5:30 am.

Damn it's still to early I should sleep some more. But if I sleep again I'll be dreaming the same thing.

I get up from my bed and go straight to the kitchen. I should make breakfast though, as I open the fridge I noticed that there aren't much more foods now. I should go to the grocery later.

As I was eating my food I was thinking of visiting him. It's been week since I last saw Taeyong. Might wanna check how he's condition has been doing. The last time I saw him he's so skinny. Like Taeil could break him even just a touch.

After finishing my breakfast, clean up the house, and go straight to the bathroom. Oh gawd this is so refreshing I should just sleep in the bathroom.

After getting dress and everything I head straight to the hospital. The traffic isn't too busy nowadays. As I was walking to the hospitals gate I noticed a corpse of a cat and it's kittens surrounding it's mother.

They lost their mother so soon huh. I squat at them and pull out the milk from my bag. It's for Taeyong though. HEHEHEHEEHEHEH

For sure he'll scold me again for wasting food. Food supposed to be for him.

"Is it too late now to say sorry~"

Who's that. I checked my surroundings to find someone serenading a white haired boy sitting on a wheelchair while the other is just a retarded man playing a guitar.

"Cu'z I'm missing more than just your body~ ohhh~"

I can tell by the looks of it that Taeyong is trying to stop himself from vomiting.

I FEEL YOUUUU

WONDER GIRLSSS

WE'RE BACK!!!

Maybe visiting him is a bad choice.

I was supposed to turn my back and start walking away from them.

"SENPAIII!!!" The Japanese boy called me.

Don't turn your back.

"SENPAI NOTICE ME?!!"

Do not turn your back. Keep walking.

"SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!"

Oh God this is so embarrassing. There's people too you know. Why does Nakamoto Yuta exist?!

"SENPAI NOTICED ME!!" He said while shaking Taeyong.

OH MY GAWD THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF TAEYONG.