Forty

"No..." Ten muttered under his breath. Confused, I backed away from him a little to see his face so scared.

"What?" I asked. He suddenly pushed me and kept muttering words I don't know.

Well, it's probably Thai.

"Hey..." I said and put my hand on his shoulders to calm him down but he only slap my hands away.

I look at him in the eye trying to find a clue what's happening to him but only to contact to his eyes that could pierce inside your soul and could bring coldness to your spine.

"Stay away from me." He coldly said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked him, walking closer to him but he suddenly glared at me making me stop on my tracks towards him.

"Don't you ever stay close to me or you'll never like what I'll do to you if you do." He warned him and turned around and start walking away from me, again...

I just smiled bitterly and the tears are already threatening to fall from my eyes when a pair of arms was suddenly wrapped around me, so tight that could lift a thousand heartaches and mend your heart again.

Surprised, I look at him and smiled bitterly at him. Why is it when Ten hurt me or threaten me every time this one is always there to comfort me and would do anything just to make me smile. I looked directly into his eyes and I realized.

This man was the first reason the Ice within me started to melt.

  ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ  

First of all, I AM SO VERY SORRY!

I ain't perfect (no) and I have a dark future ahead of me and I need yuta's teeth to lighten my way to it and because of school and that freaking camp a week ago.

I am very sorry I didn't updated since last year //grins

and I have to sort out my priorities until I graduated on my last year of high school and escape this dark hole. I CAN'T WAIT TBH

And to finally update more and more chapters. I know I've broken a thousand promise to you all but I can't predict the effing future and turn back time and my ghad i'm completely losing my sanity, forgive me. 

And I know this is short but please bare with me with this one because I have to concentrate on my last exam and I need to because I don't want to look dumb on my new school next year so I can't finally be free and i'm super not updated in this years kpop news and I badly have to keep up :(

kbyeilu

- pat