Thirty Eight

Bored, I brought up a book of Pride and Prejudice that I have read for almost 10 times already, but still doesn't get tired of reading it. And imagining like I'm the leading lady, well who doesn't?

And all of a sudden a bunch of rattling monkeys barge into the room and occupied every seat surrounding me. I sighed and continue to ignore them.

Filthy peasants leave me and my book alone.

"Croooooona!" A rabbit on the name of Doyoung slid a chair beside me and literally screamed right to my hear. I'm going to pretend it didn't hurt.

"Crona!"
Don't talk
"Crona."
Don't move
"Crona!"
Don't blink

"Is she ignoring us?" Yuta asked.

"Well I say she seems to be talking to us and shaken by us, yes she's not ignoring us." Taeyong sarcastically replied. And Yuta just rolled his eyes and continue to bother me.

"Noona." Jeno beamed at me, only to be given by my cold look. "Watcha readin?"

"A way to murder all of you without getting caught." I coldly said. I sighed and attempt to stand up and leave.

"Crona don't leave! I'm bored!" Donghyuk wailed while grabbing my hoodie.

"Do I look like a play toy to you? Let me go!"

"No!"

"Let me go."

"No!"

"Let me go-."

"IM BACK EVERYBODY FOLKS AND WHAT DO I HEAR WE WILL PERFORM AGAIN?!" And a giant bear called Johnny who came back from US barged into the poor door.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Here I brought you a mask." Johnny handed a pack of mask to Donghyuk.

"Why so many hyung?" Donghyuk asked.

Johnny smiled at him and said. "For you to shut that mouth of yours."

"Taeyong." He handed him a long packs of hair treatment to Taeyong.

"Why are you giving us so many though?" Taeyong raised a brow eyeing the long packs of hair treatment weirdly.

"Well, if you give us as many lines just like that." Winwin said. Taeyong eyed him and they started to bicker. Winwin saying things to him in Chinese and Taeyong blabbing about Winwin to get over it and I know he will never get over it.

Winwin has gotten comfortable with the other members and they happily teaches him Korean and stuff that I don't even know. And to be honest, I haven't seen Kun, well maybe if they'll have a meeting or so-so, but no.

"So are we really going to perform again?" Johnny enthusiastically asked. We all nodded and he suddenly stood up on the desk and dancing.

"I"

"DID MY WAITING"

"TWELVE YEARS OF IT"

"IN AZKABAN"

"Could somebody get him off the desk?" Doyoung asked out of nowhere.

"Hyung." Mark called.

"Yes?" He turned to Mark with a triumph smile.

"Uhhh you're not here so we didn't put you in any performance because we thought you're having a vacation." Mark said.

And after that Johnny fell down from the desk.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

School tomorrow ㅠㅠ

And I confessed I regretted making her name Crona

Bye

-pat