Thirty Three

Im sorry for now updating since 2 years ago? Lol no

Im really really really sorry
School was in the way and there's so many activities that i cant even count
I could only sit down and write every now then for like 5 minutes and continue what im doing for school gosh

Like i aint nct, writing they're lyrics, sing and dance at the same time. I ain't productive fam
Ive been raised like a princess my whole life lol

And nct dream is extra wrecking my life like they're my husband and children at the same time. What is this greek mythology? Nah but i cant even pick a bias

What bias list? Pssssh

But enjoy!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I was walking through the corridor with a sandwich and water on my both hands. Not thinking where my destination would be, I continuously walk around the whole school.

There's no class or even teachers at the moment because of the school program the students are preparing. And I'm to lazy to help.

Typical me.

I'm helpful but she said "Do not disturb"

Lost on my imaginations I suddenly bump to someone.

"Oh sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I bowed and continue to walk again.

"Wait." I heard him say. I turned my back to face him and suddenly realized I've never seen hi before.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you help me tour this school? I'm new here." He said while scratching the back of his head.

Cute

"I can see." I said in an unintentionally boring way.

"Oh It's okay if you don't want to." He said in a broken Korean and decided to turn his back and started to walk away.

Oh my gosh I didn't mean to sound boring.

"Wait!" I unknowingly called out to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I could tour you." I said.

He nodded and smiled brightly, showing his pearl like teeth and he's eye smile. He eyes are similar to Jeno.

I started to tour him around the rooms and the gym where the students are currently preparing for the program, which I don't know exactly.

And to be honest I didn't see any NCT members after our morning class. They just magically disappeared. Oh well, maybe I'll see them later when class time is over.

While touring him I suddenly realized I haven't asked his name yet.

"By the way, I haven't ask your name." I said looking at him from my side.

"Oh sorry." He slightly cough and continued. "I'm Kun. Qian Kun." He said and smiled.

Wow his smile is even brighter than my future. Get me some sunglasses.

We reached the park in our school and decided to sit there and continue our conversation.

It wouldn't hurt to meet new people.

"You're Chinese?" I asked. Of course Crona he's Chinese! Isn't it obvious?

"Yeah. I'm from Fujian, China." He said in a cute broken Korean.

I chuckled silently but I guess he noticed that's why he laughed too.

"I'm still learning Korean. It's quite hard." He said.

"It's okay. It's quite cute actually." I said.

He just laughed and bowed his head from shyness.

We talked and talked but mostly I asked all the questions. And it's mostly all about him and his hometown. He even asked me to correct his Korean if there's something's not right. He's like a lost relative of mine, because how can I be so comfortable around him. It's so weird.

"Do you know what's your Chinese Zodiac sign?" He blurted out.

"No I don't." I said.

"Well mine's a pig." He said.

"Really? A pig? You don't actually have some features of a pig." I grin.

"You don't believe me?" He asked, brows raised.

"Not quite." I said.

"I'll show you." He said.

He got up and started doing some pig actions and even snort like one. It's really funny and cute at the same time. He's like a cousin to me or something. Because I'mm laughing right now and I don't think it's too bad to not to.

He stopped and sat beside me again.

"You should smile more often." Kun said.

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful." He smiled.

Flattered. I just stared at the grass and didn't say a thing.

We became quite for a while to feel the quite surrounding and fresh air. Not until someone dragged me by my wrist and dragged me away from Kun.

That's when I knew how it was.

Ten.

Why does he keep appearing everyday?!

He dragged me from God knows where while I just silently followed him, not even trying to let go from his grip because I don't want to be slapped again.

It was physically painful and emotionally.

He suddenly stopped and faced me. I just stared at hi blankly not even daring to speak first.

"Who is he?!" He harshly asked.

"None of your business." I said.

He massaged his forehead and stared at me once, coldly.

"One more time. Who is he?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

I rolled my eyes and said. "His name Kun and I was asked to tour him around the school. And the rest is none of your business. And if that's the only thing you want to know then I should take my leave.''

I turned my back and started to walk but he harshly pulled me again and hugged me tightly.

"I can't breath." I muttered.

"Don't talk to him again." He said in a demanding tone and deep his head deeper to my neck.

"Why would I?" I asked. Trying to push him away from me.

"Because I love you." He said.

I was taken aback from what he said I could feel my legs becoming jelly.

I continually tried to pushed him away but sadly I can't.

"I used to think that loving somebody meant sacrificing anything for them." I blurted out unknowingly but continued instead. "I thought it meant writing them a blank cheque. I thought it meant that you would die without each other. But it turns out that death and a broken heart are not the same." I sniffed.

I didn't know I was crying already.

He let go of the hug and supposedly face me but I took the chance to run away from him, still hearing his calling to me.

We love each other, but maybe it's impossible for us to be together.

There's no forever fam

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

And you thought this was a happy chapter

I thought so too

Kbyeily
-pat