(Eunsol)

My heart is beating. It's beating and I'm scared that other people might hear it 'cause it's pounding on the walls of my chest like a bulldozer.

There must be a reason. That's the way life works. It moves based on reason.

What is it about that stupid card anyway?

"Taehyung!" I cry out

"What, shorty?" It takes him fives seconds to ask what I'm obviously wanting of him right now, pretending like he's only noticed. "Oh, you want this back?"

I bite back saying, "You shouldn't state the obvious"

"What kind of business do you have with that nerd Dong Gook anyway?" He glances at me and goes back to checking out the plain white envelope

"Don't you dare open that. If you do, you'll wake up six feet underground"

He thinks he could tease me by shoving the envelope in my face.

Big Mistake.

I took the chance that the universe has given me and snatched the goddamn envelope from his gigantic hand. I then dashed to the third floor where you can find the seniors' classrooms aligned.

I go rushing in to find my older brother, Jin, who is currently peacefully sitting on his desk with a book in his hand. I tug on his sleeve and point at Taehyung's direction "That Jerk is chasing me!"

"Did I hear correctly? Did you just say that I'm a jerk!" He runs toward me leaving a trail of messy papers behind him.

At the back of my head, I couldn't stop laughing. The other seniors are gonna flip when they get back here.

"And so it starts" Jin raises both his brows and gives a deep sigh without batting an eye on us.

"Kim Eunsol just you wait 'till I get my hands on you" He threatens with sweaty and ugly face. Who is supposed to feel threatened with that kind of a face?

Emerging from the sidelines, Jin gets annoyed and flick our foreheads. "Will you guys start acting your age. Even middle schoolers wouldn't act so recklessly."

Instead of feeling guilty and stopping, the effect of what he said just now had the opposite effect. It was like adding oil to the fire. And he should realize by now that Taehyung and I are blazing with fire.

We just got louder and noisier.

Jin had no other choice but to slump in his desk and slam his forehead repeatedly. Though he did this in hopes of us stopping, the results were nowhere near that line of thought.

I had run to the narrow part of the room which made it hard to move and at that moment I was 'almost' cornered by Taehyung. Good thing I had eyes similar to a hawk's, I saw Yoongi behind the closed door, getting ready to open it. I avoid Taehyung's desperate arms and run to Yoongi like the wind in a thunderstorm.

He glances at Jin and motionlessly gave a remark "You guys really don't spare him do you?" He snickers a bit but then jumps back to the mask like, poker face of his. "You should really cut him some slack"

"That doesn't help me you know" Then at the corner of my eye, I spotted Hoseok Oppa. He was right there at my peripheral view. I completely froze for a solid thirty seconds just to get a copy of that high definition image of Hoseok glistening by the window in my brain.

But that freeze was a total disadvantage because by the time I tried to make a run for it, I had already been locked in Taehyung arms.

"caught you"