(Taehyung)

"You're not the one I'm throwing around"

    Who. wouldn't. misinterpret. that. I actually thought that for a split second, she meant something different. Something more crucial. But as she looks at everything anxiously waiting for my reply I know that she's panicking. I'm not a mind reader but I could tell just by the look of her face that she's thinking things like: I hope he didn't read much into it. Or: I made a mistake saying that.

    I thought that finally, she could be feeling the same thing I am but it was wrong of me to get ahead of myself. Now I'm just left with

    So I finish standing like a motionless rock and put my hand behind my neck slowly caressing it from right to left then left to right. Then again. This goes on for a while before she starts speaking again.

    "Why don't you turn the T.V. on?"
I don't say anything in return but I nod and do as I'm told. I sit beside her afterward, but not too close she might find it weird.

    I bend over to reach for the remote. And as I flip through the channels, a show catches our attention.
    We look at each other and both synchronize in exclaiming, "The Unraveled Rebel!" Though we say it at the same time, the tones used in saying this are completely different. She says it with such enthusiasm while I on the other hand barely even have a hair that's sitting down in fear.

    Her eyes twinkle like it was filled with stars of the brightest origin. "Let's watch this!" She shrieks in excitement. As much as I want to say no, I say yes. I nearly faint inside but I guess a little thrill never hurt anybody. I put the remote down and try to put my focus elsewhere. I turn my gaze to the fishbowl beside the door, and the vase sitting next to our cat's half empty bag of cat food, and the Mario clock that's resting by the wall. My line of vision rotates among these three things when suddenly, I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I look at the T.V. screen and I narrow my eyes in horror making me turn away quickly. I see a head resting on my shoulder and realize that Eunsol had fallen asleep.

    I never thought I would see someone fall asleep watching such a morbid movie. Well, now I have. There's always a first to some things.