The Unraveled Rebel

This was supposed to be one of those heroic and heartfelt movies but as problems arose behind the scene, the script authors threw a fit and quit. But it didn't matter. The director was too overly passionate about saving the movie that instead of throwing it all down the drain, he brings up the idea of turning it into a never-ending macabre case in which he writes the script.

    The story line is very gruesome (as anyone would expect from an award-winning gore film) but Eunsol doesn't mind because she knows the main character, Nile, like he was the back of her hand, and she loves it. He lives in Mahogany State and is being used as a guinea pig by Russian scientists. In a week, he spends at least A hundred and twenty-two hours in full body contraptions which make him travel in his subconscious mind and gather keys from place to place. It wouldn't be anywhere near exciting if that were it, so of course there's some mentally abused child that grew up to be a psycho chasing after him. Because that psycho goes around doing weird shitty things, there're lots of traps everywhere that could or could not cut a limb or two (It all really depends if you are smart enough not to get caught in one). Eunsol has a weird thing for these kinds of movies but not to be mistaken, she's actually Hemophobic. She just likes the feeling she gets as she watches Nile unravel the mystery of the rebel and never wakes up. Turns out that the kid who turned psychotic was actually a high school rebel pushed by his best friend into a river. He wakes up surrounded by people who collect organs and is basically adopted by them. At first he tries to find his way back to his hometown, but when he gets some of his organs taken out by those organ obsessed freaks a switch in his head just flings. He becomes crazier than them and ends up torturing the whole group limb by limb.

    She finds it really hard to watch the story and tears up every single time, not because there's blood splattering everywhere, but because she really feels for Nile and the boy-rebel. Even at the most gruesome scenes she'd never take her eyes off and look so amused. When Taehyung first met Eunsol, he was horrified by the mere sight of an innocent-looking girl watching something like that. It's the same until this point but because love is the most irrational thing in the world, he just settles in with it.