No turning back

MV |JIN (Ft. Xiumin) "Gone"

I drag my lousy thoughts with me as I try to cheer myself up. I can't doubt my guts telling me something's about to go wrong but I am sincerely hoping that it's not right.

Although I am feeling anxious right now, I sit beside Eunsol with a face that said nothing. I am like a statue right now, trying my best not to move an inch. My scrambled thoughts made it really hard not to lose my mind in the middle of class.

Teachers came in and out just staring at the two of us, including jungkook. It was awkward not saying anything to Eunsol or teasing her but, hey, it's not the first time this happened. Right?

When the teacher leaves class Hanna tugs my arm and I look at her.

"Taehyung.." She whispers

"not right now"'

"But I need to tell you something important"

"Fine, what is it?"

"Lend me your ear"

"It's fine, just tell me right now"

"Oh come on, no fun"

"Fine, fine" I come closer to her lending her my ear. I find this suspicious 'cause like we are already talking.

She forces me even closer than I have to and kisses me straight up.

"Yo, what the fuck?!" I whisper shout and back away, making the chair tag along and make a screeching sound.

"What the hell?" Eunsol asks on the verge of exploding. Her eyes about to bulge out of anger.

Hanna chuckles. "Oh, nothing it was just a joke."

"That's messed up!" Eunsol bites back

"What do you care?"

For a moment Eunsol was silenced then she speaks again, "can't I care?"

"Well, you don't sound that convincing to me." Hanna smirks

The teacher comes in at the exact moment Eunsol stands and glares at Hanna. "Eunsol, Taehyung, and Hanna to detention. Right now!" She rolls her eyes at us and sighs, "Sheesh, If it's not the problematic duo, another one just has to show up." she says under her breath.

"That's unfair. It was Hanna who started everything!" jungkook shouts.

"What are you doing? You shouldn't do something so reckless. You're image..." Eunsol goes telling jungkook off

"It doesn't matter if I know you're headed there with that guy." He scowls.

"Ya." I say.

"Why don't you come with us then Mr.Goody-goody."

"Maybe I will!"

"Jungkook, you're being reckless! I'm used to getting sent there with the guy so it's no big deal."

"But-" Jungkook tries to reason with me just to get cut off

"Oi, I said right now!" The teacher screams.

"Ne, ne" We all chime in chorus

...

Eunsol's POV

After waiting a few minutes in this tacky classroom of that creepy old teacher, I come to a decision. I'm out of here. It's the best decision while the teacher in charge isn't here yet.

"Where are you going Eunsol?" Hanna asks.

"I'm not telling you, obviously. Who in their right mind would?"