Moving forward

Taehyung's POV

"J-just move" I said

I was too lost to give him a reason as to why I put up with all this. I know it can be as simple as getting together with Eunsol and being happy and just that, but. I'm not good enough to have her.

I can't let her like someone who doesn't have a decent family, nor a normal life.

I need to become a better guy for her first. Loving her just isn't enough of a reason to be with her.

It hurts to think this way but I just don't want to see myself standing next to her when I don't deserve it.

"......c-cold"

Both of us turn to look at Eunsol who was scrunching her body to perserve some heat. I put my jacket on her, followed by my scarf. I left myself with a plain, maroon, sweatshirt on.

"How are we gonna bring her back?" Dong Gook casually asks, trying not to show a hint of awkwardness

"well I'll have to carry her since you got her this drunk" I try not to make my voice so stern to avoid being too awkward. Well he is trying, too.

"She has a high tolerance for alchohol" Dong Gook comments to release the tension that continues to accumulate between us.

"Daebak! She even drank with you!"

"Well I did tell you that she insisted too much"

"Did...anything happen to both of you?"

he doesn't reply for a while and stops to think, "A-ani"

"So something did happen?!"

"I said no already"

"Like hell will I believe you"

"So has sunbae been drunk before?"

"Of course you dummy. She was with us"

"Figures"

Half way through the walk back home my arms were already starting to get numb. It felt like they were about to fall off but I don't want other people carrying her. Specifically the person I'm with right now.

I glance at him for a moment as my arms were turning numb.

he notices and quickly speaks, "What? tired already?" He asks with a smirk

"No, not really" I reply, trying to keep a poker face

"Well, setting that aside" I say, "Why are you following us?"

Dong Gook's POV

Shit

Taehyung's POV

"ya answer me" I command him

"Well..I asked if I could stay over and.."

"wait- so you're telling me that THEY ALLOWED YOU TO?!"

He just noded and looked back down, innocently.

Still flustered, I felt a cold hand on my cheek pulling me to face the side. Noticing it was Eunsol's hand, I faced her immediately.

She kissed my cheek and my eyes widened. My cheeks instantly became hot as they flushed red.

Her hands were cold but her lips were soft and warm.

"Sunbae? Did something happen?"

"NO!"

"o-okay then"