On the Way

Monday.

Ofcourse every student hates that word.

I mean, atleast I do.

I hate mondays the most I just hate them so much.

I haven't been attending so much that I forgot I am still a student.

Jin came in my room already done preparing for school and forced me out of my bed. He watches me till I make it in the bathroom just to make sure.

"Oppa! Please just one more day. I don't wanna gooooo"

"be quiet unless else you want to be given a punishment. Mom won't like to hear about this"

"It's not like she cares anyway" I answer back

"Eunsol. You know that it's not like that"

"Oppa, please stop covering up for mom. I'm not that insensitive to not know. You're making me feel bad that you have to shoulder everything and making me feel like mom loves us when you know that she doesn't. Mom is making good money but she doesn't even see us as her children. She thinks that everything will be fine as long as she gives us her freaking money. She thinks she can escape her responsibilities as long as she threw her money at us!"

Teary eyed, I walked across the room and walked out the door. I forgot that I was still in my Pyjamas but I don't wanna go back in there.

"Hmph he's always like that to me. But I understand why...I just wanna play little kid for now"

I skipped to the park, expecting that I won't have to go to school anymore but what I came across was worse than avoiding school.

How many more fucking times do I have to meet this shit head Dong Gook?

As I was about to slowly turn around, I think he noticed me even if I was in my PJs because he called out to me.

"Eh? That you Eunsol?"

"Who?" I hesitated and tried to get around this

"You know what I mean now stop pretending"

"YA! WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE SO KIND YOU ASSHOLE?!"

"Ya..it's so early in the morning and your shouting already. Unbelievable"

"WOW" I sarcastically stated as I rolled my eyes, "Go burn in hell"

"Ey now..I just wanted to ask a favour" He pleads with desparate eyes

"YA! WHO IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK--!"

"PLEASE! I know I've been very mean to you and all but I promise I won't ever do those kind of things to you again. I've really regretted doing those things to you" He drops on his knees and proves that he wasn't joking.

He's always had high self-esteem I thought that he was even cursed with that.

"What? Speak up or I'll just leave" I said while pointing toward my back

"THANK YOU!" His ters of joy make an appearance before hand and continues, "PLEASE LET ME STAY IN YOUR PLACE FOR A WEEK" He rubs his hands together and shut his eyes waiting for an answer

I was shocked with his favour but it didn't seem like a big deal. "Okay fine"

"THANK YOU!!"

"But you do know I live with other people that may not be fine with it" I smirked

His face turned pale as he surely remembered. "crap"

"Nah, I'm sure if you begged hard enough they'd let you"