To Decapitate Fear

I got up and sat next to V on the floor. I gently brushed his soft fur when I realized something wasn't right. It seemed like he was gasping for air and his temperature seemed higher than usual so I barely carried him and brought him out of the room.

Everyone was silently eating 'till I barged in the dining room.

"Oppa! I don't think V is doing so well right now" I worriedly bushed my brow as everyone stood up immediately to check him.

We all soon hurriedly ran out of the door to bring him to the vet.

. . .

1:45 a.m.

It's already morning yet V hasn't been dismissed by the doctor yet. We all sat in the waiting area so worried because there hasn't been a single word from the doctor.

I was on the verge of tears until the nurse finally called us in. She shook her head as we got in we all knew this wasn't a good sign. One by one everyone started to shed the tears they have been holding back.

I still remember clearly when I just picked him from behind the bushes. We may not have been together for so long, but he was already part of the family.

He would jump on the couch excitedly when I come down to eat something in the afternoon, he would keep me company when I had a hard time falling asleep, When I was feeling down, and when I was weary he always came to cheer me up.

Although he couldn't talk we all made a connection with him.

I could hardly speak with all the sorrow keeping my throat blocked. I just didn't know what to say.

I didn't do much for V when he did so much for me without even noticing it.

I cried harder but I knew nothing could bring him back.

"I'm so sorry to say that his time of death was 1:45 a.m. November 1st

I grabbed Jin Oppa's shirt and cried there for hours with no end.

"Eunsol...It's gonna be okay. We'll just get you a new pet alright?"

I hastily look at him " Do you think we can just replace V? He was part of the family! We can't replace him...no one can" I burried my face back into his chest as he patted me slowly, trying to calm me down.

. . .

Time passed quickly and I started to get a hold of myself. Although I was starting to calm down, my tears just kept on rolling and rolling down my face whilst silently staring at nowhere. Jin oppa continued to hold my head tight on his chest and sit solently with me.

Taehyung comes to stand in front of me and now I'm staring at him "Eunsol, let's go. you need some rest"

"Not now Taehyung. I'm not in the mood for your jokes"

"I'm not joking you need to rest"

"stop it. Since when did you care"

"You don't need to know now let's go"

Jin oppa butts in and tells me to just go with him. He nods his head in agreement that I do need some rest.

With my legs as wobbly as jelly I tried to stand with all my strength. I guess crying does take up a lot of energy.

Before we set foot out of the building, Kookie comes racing toward us with a box of milk.

"Jungkook can you please come with me instead of this asshole?"

"Why am I the asshole again?" Taehyung chimes.

"I'm sorry Noona...but you see Jimin hyung is crying so much and until now he's holding onto my shirt. He just won't leave me alone"