colors

"That's a secret Noona. Even if I tell you though, you wouldn't know cause it's my special place. Just wait till we get there"

(Eunsol)

I stood there dumbfounded at how cool he just spoke.

This was a first.

"Yaaahaha~ what the heck are you doing? Are you trying to hit on me right now?!" I jokingly said with tears forming as I try to stop myself from laughing too hard

"Yes. I am hitting on you. As a man"

"But your my brother?" I asked, still trying to maintain the weak smile on my face

"You may see me that way but we're not biologically related. I don't care if you still see me as family or as a child. My feelings for you are serious and I love you as a woman"

"...." My mind went blank hearing his confession. Comparing Dong Guk's and Kookie's confession, both are so damn different all I could remember is that Dong Guk was a large peice of crap when he confessed his 'fake' feelings😒😡

It's so sencere I love it. I'm so touched but I feel like it's missing something. It looks complete so the problem must be with me?

At this point, I'm already so confused that I don't know how I will explain anything to him.

I mean I know what I should let him hear but I don't know how to explain it to him.

I'm scared that I might say something that will upset him or create a misunderstanding between us.

I was so busy trying to organize my thoughts when he called me by my name

"Eunsol" strangely his voice gave out a different feeling after calling out my name. Very soft and sweet yet very serious in a way

He takes a few steps towards me to reach-out and hold my hand.

'His hands are warm' I thought in my head. Just like how Taehyung's hand feels like everytime he drags me somewhere

"We're here" he alarms with a charming smile

I look at the view and saw a beautiful scenery.

"Wahhhhhh this is amazing" my eyes widened in disbelief.

The calm winds softly brush against our skin as we stood from the cliff in front of an abandoned house which had the best view of the whole city.

The gloomy atmosphere of the creepy house was over come by the overwhelming sight and breeze

The city was covered in lights with different colors from white, red orange, green and so much more.

It sure is nice to be reminded that Christmas is right around the corner. Not to mention that it has recently been raining.

"No one knows about this place because it's behind an abandoned house which they think is haunted just by the looks of it" he stiffled his nose and continief, "I would've done the same if I hadn't had enough courage to reach for the beautiful flower that I wanted to give you and stumble down here"

"No wonder" I return, "Even if it looks so scary upfront your gonna forget it even was there once you see this."

The beautiful sight and peaceful atmosphere were all ruined when Taehyung suddenly popped in my head as soon as I started feeling the moment and had slapped myself from both sides. HARD.

"What's going on with me?"

"N-noona?"

"Oh it's...nothing much just a little conflict I'm having with myself"

"Since we're here-"

"No wait Kookie. I'm just.....you see....I don't know how to--"

He cuts me off and immediately says, "no. Don't give me an answer yet. You never know when your feelings might auddenly change...think about it."

"But you know this just doesn't feel right"

"I know that you like Hoseok hyung but you've never told him-"

"That's-"

"I know you want to tell him like what I'm doing now..so please. Just this once give me a chance"

"Kookie your just confused. You might be thinking you like me as a woman because I've always been there for you. Your love might just be a siblings love"

"Noona, I know my feelings and my heart beats so much everytime I see you. Even if it's just for a second my heart skips a beat"

I blink my eyes several times to make sure I'm not dreaming. We stand in the dark with the moonlight shining on us and feel the cold breeze embrace our skin.

It's gonna be difficult because he's way too persistent in stopping me from drawing a clear line.

"I know that after this confession everything might become awkward but.." he pauses and takes my hands once more, holding it to his chest he continues, "my feelings won't change and I will still continue to love you"

Speechless, I stared at his face and continued to feel his heart beat as the heat from his hands radiate onto mine.

His heart felt confession pains my heart knowing that one day I'll have to give him the answer to his question.

I know that the answer wouldn't be something he can easily accept.

It's something that's gonna be hard for the both of us in the end. He knows that yet he still wants to go through this. He's not losing hope and I really want to reward him but

I don't wanna lie to myself and regret. Not that I'm saying Kookie isn't worth a lot what I mean is that he's worth so much and he shouldn't be rejected or dated by someone like me.

He's talented, handsome, adorable, kind-hearted, lovable, caring, protective, inocent, and charming but I know he's meant for someone better than I am.

Someone who doesn't see him just as family but a man. Someone who will treasure him and love him the most as a man not a brother.

The bright colors of the city shone brighter as the moon shyly hid behind the clouds.

Darkness is something that makes the light shine brighter. If you light a candle in the morning it would be totally useless. We know what will happen and it won't benefit us yet people still do it knowing this.

"Fine, I'll give you a chance but don't expect much."

"Thank you Noona. Saranghe" he gives me little hearts as he walks in front of me facing backwards.

"Come on, we better get going or else Taehyung might throw another fit"

"He's always like that anyway. Why don't we go get something to eat after dinner?"

"Sure" I shiver, as the cold sinks in to my skin

___________________::__________________

Black and white mixed together will always be grey.