Innocent insecurities

Dong Gook and I stay under some random waiting area with umbrellas as we try not to get fried by the heat.

"Fuck global warming" I say

"well technically its humanity's fault"

"Well then fuck you"

"Why fuck me?!"

"Ew. That's gross! You stupid punk, that didn't come out right! Disgusting..."

"I know! but still! why are you blaming me for this heat wave?!"

"Aren't you a human?"

"Well I am...but you can't blame everything on me"

"Ah arraseo, arraseo but you know what.." I lean back on my chair, peak through the umbrella and looked at the sky. I let the dry breeze go through my hair as I leaned on my chair. "I really want to rip his head off and let him run all around Seoul 'till he rots dead probably because I already butchered him"

"M-me?"

"Did I say you?"

"N-no"

"Stop being so nervous when I talk like that. It makes me want to direct it to you too"

"I wouldn't be so nervous if you weren't  creepy all the time. I mean, butcher? Isn't that a too much of a word to use. It's so graphic the word itself makes me feel like fainting.....but anyways...so who were you reffering to?"

"Don't act like you don't know" I cross my arms and legs as I start to close my eyes.

"Taehyung sunbae?" He guesses in an instant. Well...practically, not, since I could feel the intimidation behind his voice. It's not like he was completely clueless to begin with.

Noticing how much he's changed only by using formal speech..I really want to thank that girl for changing him into someone like this...."Hmm..It's funny how you could change so easily" I smirk for a sec while feeling drowsier every minute that ticked by

"Sunbae please don't sleep here"

"Just for a while. It feels so nice to be out here in peace even if there is a massive heat wave"

I drift off to sleep but as soon as my mind was setting up for dream world, I  suddenly storm back into the real world, jumping out of my chair.

"YA! Dong Gook-ah Let's go!"

"AY- GAMPCHAGIYA!! AH MWHO--?! You told me you wanted to sleep"

"That's not important anymore. Ka Ja!"

"Ya- But I just-"

"IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

"WHAT IS IT?!" He asks earnestly

I suddenly feel bad but it will always be an emergency, "I'm hungry!"

He sighs in relief and relaxes his muscles but of course let's out an angry expression.

"Ya Why are you looking at me like that? You wanna de?"

"Tch" He rolls his eyes at me and crosses his arms

"Ya if you weren't too tall I would've started choking you already."

"Ah..whatever let's eat. I'm hungry too." he smiles and stars laughing with me

"KA JA!"
...

"Ya" I called out, still chewing pork belly in my mouth "After we eat, we have to go and look for that idiot"

"Wae? I don't wanna become a stalker like you"

"Ah just shush it and do as I say"

"But sunbae...how did you like Taehyung sunbae anyway?