(Eunsol)

Taehyung's been acting weird lately but that's not what's important right now. What's important is dealing with this Dong Gook's son of a bitch mess. I'm not sure why I even stand this guy's stupidity but I'm sure it's not because I like him. My fists are shaking in anger, my face is turning red and my whole body is emitting death hormones (if that even exists). I just can't stand looking at this guy.

    I'm soaking wet and tired like I've swam a fifty meter pool race and I'm not someone who stands shit without receiving something decent in return. My head is spinning in anger and I'm stomping off from hall to hall looking for Dong Gook and his pals. Each one I pass through, people would make way for me like I'm a big deal. You'd hear murmurs swallow the air, and have glances pierce through you. Trust me it's not a bother, well, if it was for something good or at least something less awful than a shit blackmail-confession . You see, every time I'd return a glance to one of the strangers I pass by, I'd recognize most who witnessed it that day.

        Holy hell do I feel isolated right now.

    I go around asking the very few people I knew from my class if they've seen Dong Gook. The situation I am in really triggers me, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, oh yeah, and News Flash, I'm not that patient!

    I walk the hall ways and through the glass window came gloomy shadows of the clouds. The more I observe the sky, the more ominous the atmosphere gets.
A couple minutes passed and the school staff probably realized that the weather isn't lifting up any time soon so they open the lights inside the halls. The lights blink a couple of times before going steady, and I shouldn't have stayed before that happened.

    I see Taehyung on the other end of the hall talking to a girl I'm sure I've never seen in class. I stand in a trance with the desire to shove my middle finger at their faces because they seem to be happily enjoying each other's company. I feel a slight nudge on my shoulder, then, a grab on my wrist. I soon realize that I'm being pulled away by a grip that's tight and quite painful but caring enough to make me feel its good intentions. I turn to look at who it was, for all I know, his back is familiar(broad, lonely, caring, and serious). He's taking me somewhere. I'm not exactly sure 'where' but I don't resist. The only reason is that, I think it's better getting dragged out of here than to make an irrational act supported by shallow feelings. Feelings that probably aren't even real.

*

    It's raining cats and dogs but if I were to put it, even that wouldn't be enough.  Wouldn't be enough to stop me from going cray. I look at my surroundings and suddenly, I remember a scene from my childhood. I looked out the living room's window sill, alone, covered in a polka-dotted blanket while cuddling a navy blue pillow over a cup of hot chocolate. Because Jin was always busy with house work, and I didn't really want to be more of a burden to him, I invented a game that could or should be rather, played alone. It's called Don't Cry Till the Rain Stops. The rules are simple, you don't shed a tear 'till droplets of water stop pouring from the clouds.
I remember making that rule only because once the rain stopped, I didn't feel like crying anymore. So I guess the struggle is really just in the process of trying not to shed a tear.

I get shipped back to reality. Dong Gook is snapping his fingers at me with an obnoxious face.

I back away. "What's with that face?"

He takes a step closer. "You talking about this beautiful face?"

    I grind a finger on his chest forcing him to take a few steps back. "Look here mister I-got-you-in-my-control, I don't care if I have to see you in court but tick me off anymore and I swear to god I'll choke you" 

"Oh come on woman. We just wanted you to join in the game when we threw the water balloons" he squints and leans over.

"You son of a bitch" I lean over too, daring him to come at me.

"Stop whining. What's done is done." He straightens his back and crosses his arms to say, "Anyway, you got dragged here and won't you ask why?"

From his hair, I avert my eyes to the rain, too irritated to even have his face near my peripheral view. "What now, you asshole?"

"Go get four umbrellas from the convenience store four blocks away from here."

I bush my brows together in intimidation and say, "Ugh, sorry to break your fantasy but not your servant. Do whatever the hell you want"

    Although my relationship with this hoobae is very vague, something deep within me doesn't want to clear anything up. It's definitely not because I've become attached to him. Though, in a sense, I guess it can be true because my insides have noticed him always appearing when I want to do something reckless. I want to smack this undeniable truth, but nothing in my power can destroy it. I'm slowly starting to sink in this guy's palm, like he's brain washing me or something, and to tell you the truth I don't like it. I'm beginning to depend on this guy whenever I want to get the hell out of an enclosed space with Taehyung in it. The scene earlier serves the best example.

"Geez, girlfriends become so stubborn over time"

"Son of a bitch. Who ever agreed to you?" I roll my eyes which is followed by sigh of irritation. I stare out at the rain again.

"Just saying." He clicks his tongue, "Just be a goddamn slave so we'll both be happy" He commands with a stern tone.

This guy is hopeless. What a fuck hole. "I'm getting out of here" 

     Though I did say I can depend on him, I can only ever rely on him when Taehyung is there, and I am in a state where I could kill. If it comes down to other things, he's completely useless and annoying, not to mention that he has a mannerism of speaking like he's a man with power, he even compares himself to Trump. To be honest, the only similarity I see in both of them is incompetence, which, to me, is complete utter bullshit!

*This is not meant to offend anyone. Please, do not take it seriously*

p.s. I'm not rooting for Trump but I don't really hate him. I'm neutral.