Brotherly love

While Yoongi and Jimin continued to bicker with eachother, Hoseok and Namjoon took their time on lecturing Dong Gook about life. I don't know exactly how it got there but yeah.

"Ah, Jin hyung someone's coming over" I say, not as happy as I should be

"How many?" Jin asks, still pouting

"only one" I frown

"who?" he starts to feel the disappointment in my voice, and looks over to my side

"Min Hanna" I answer

"A girl? Is she someone you like? I thought you liked Eunsol?"

"yes she's a girl. She's only a friend. Yes I like Eunsol "romantically". Does that answer all your questions hyung?" I smile a little at how funny he is, asking those questions. It somewhat brightens the mood a bit

"Why the hell would you invite someone you don't like?"

"Well I have my reasons"

"What reason is that?"

I hesitate to tell him, but I've come to a desicion and tell him the truth, "my father" The atmosphere just kept getting even more dull as we speak and get into the conversation.

His eyes widen in absolute shock. He pulls me to the dining table to talk privately.

Before entering he probably didn't want anyone to hear us and sent the others back to their rooms. As everyone started to go to their rooms, Jimin and Yoongi continued to bicker non-stop in the living room as if they didn't hear anything.

"ya. You two, go take your lover's quarrel upstairs"

"This isn't a lover's quarrel!" Jimin shouts and stomps his way upstairs

we all just raise a brow at him

Yoongi sighs, "That guy has some severe anger issues but he's adorable that way" he gives a slight smile and follows him upstairs

While going up the stairs Dong Gook pleads for Namjoon to stop lecturing him but, still, he won't budge. He was already deep in the personal conversation himself, it'll probably take forever for him to finish.

Once we were both seated Jin hyung stares at me seriously, "so your father called you? What did he say?"

"I'm pretty sure you know that he didn't call because he missed me"

A sad look in his eyes suddenly emerged behind the curiousity his voice presented.

I felt it and I couldn't just leave it alone "hyung don't feel bad. I'm pretty used to it already, it's normal."

"So he called because of business huh?"

"what else of a reason could there be?" I reply

"so what does this all have to do with the girl?"

"Eunsol and I bumped into her in the department store once. We thought she was working there as a normal employee cause she said so, but turns out, she's the heir to that company."

"What?! Is this supposed to be a drama or something?" Hyung whisper shouts

"It ain't as large as any one of ours but it's one that my father will be doing business with. They have important products that will be produced there so he wants to make connections with 'em, through me."

"...I'm still surprised about the girl being a heir" jin puts his hand on his face, quite mesmerized

"Well aren't you one, too? I mean, a heir to an encredibly large company? " I say back